test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

loaned out Tammy Abraham

Started by Captain Ahmed,

298 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Scored again today. Beast! 

Unbelievable really. I saw this thread had the latest post on the current squad subsection and I thought to myself he surely hasn't scored again but he has. We should give him playing time next season. 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

8 goals in 7 games well done Abraham keep up the good work 

Solanke better pimp up his game or i'd put him as our 3rd striker nxt season,plenty of game time this season big help ,Quality

And it's still just HT! 

Incredible record so far. None of his goals so far have been special or even difficulty, but the consistency of being at the right time and place is just incredible. 

Muzchap likes this

Not 100% sure this is true (from Twitter), but if true, it's just incredible:

Tammy Abraham has so far taken 8 shots with Bristol. He's scored 7 of them! 

Muzchap likes this

32 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Not 100% sure this is true (from Twitter), but if true, it's just incredible:

Tammy Abraham has so far taken 8 shots with Bristol. He's scored 7 of them! 

That's unreal, but on the other hand id rather it was 7 goals with about 20 shots, that way I'd be confident he wouldn't hit a drought at some point.

That's an insane tally but that strike rate won't be sustainable over a season, so hopefully he develops well and has even more shots as season goes on.

CHOULO19 and Muzchap like this

2 hours ago, Gilvorak said:

Fucking hell. Lad has somehow carried his youth goalscoring form into senior level. Most of them have been poacher type goals.

Gary Lineker made a living from just that. 

Technique can be taught - anticipation and positioning is a natural thing 

If he has it - we could be looking at a real gem for this club - would be so nice :) 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

That's unreal, but on the other hand id rather it was 7 goals with about 20 shots, that way I'd be confident he wouldn't hit a drought at some point.

That's an insane tally but that strike rate won't be sustainable over a season, so hopefully he develops well and has even more shots as season goes on.

Not sure it's all about shots - being in the right place at the right time is a great attribute

the amount of times I scream at our senior team - we never leave anybody on the penalty spot in opposition box - the amount if times the ball breaks there is unreal 

Lampard and Scholes had it - let's hope TA does too - would be amazing to finally have a diamond of a player from the Acadamy :)

Tomo likes this

Feel sorry for Tammy for not getting his first professional hat-trick, but got no sympathy whatsoever for Bristol. Should've let Tammy take that penalty at 2-1. 

Yeboii likes this

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/245294-their-striker/&page=1

Sounds promising. He always looked a handful for our youth team but you never know if that's just youth football & whether it will translate to the seniors.

Damn, they're going gaga over him. Would love to re-watch this match. Any chance there is a way to find this match for download?

1 hour ago, Bir_CFC said:

Damn, they're going gaga over him. Would love to re-watch this match. Any chance there is a way to find this match for download?

No idea, I'd like to watch to if anyone knows how to.

I just think his scoring run is unsustainable at the moment. I want to see more varied finishes before we start declaring he's a future star.

Wish I could watch a full match to watch his all round game.

poup likes this

I just think his scoring run is unsustainable at the moment. I want to see more varied finishes before we start declaring he's a future star.

Wish I could watch a full match to watch his all round game.

Yeah, don't think anyone expects him to keep this up.

If you just want to see the types of finishes, he's capable of, you can check his highlights from the Chelsea youth games. He's definitely capable of more than just tap-ins.

It's his all around game is what I'm looking to assess because that's what he needs make it at Chelsea. This is where Bamford was poor even though he was scoring a lot as well.

poup likes this

Agree that his all round isnt great but he could make a living out of being a poacher at us. We've been crying out for a Striker that literally stays in the box putting away tap in's etc for years. Costa did it to great effect at the start of his first season before starting to emulate hazard attempting crazy runs out wide.