Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

Rio Ferdinand names the striker Chelsea should be targeting in the January window

http://www.givemesport.com/1240427-rio-ferdinand-names-the-striker-chelsea-should-be-targeting-in-the-january-window?autoplay=on

Too much common sense Rio, CFC we r talking about !

It’s not even that he does not score enough atm, but rather does not even get in positions to score... he’s still far way from first team material.

bats needs a loan where he can play and we need better 2nd striker/fw... Tammy ain’t it... not yet.

57 minutes ago, Robguima said:

Tammy ain’t it... not yet.

Agree and with Bats BUT I would keep him over buying Crouch or Carroll. But whats his injury like he got v Watford?

With Bats HOPEFULLY getting a loan (to get regular game time) wih HOPEFULLY Dzeko coming and HOPEFULLY looking to get a longer viewed striker it MIGHT be in ours and his best interests for Tammy a loan but he is pissed already about us not giving him playing time.. Hopefully hes fit tho.

Or Maybe short loan to Sunderland??? With them struggling bad he would def be a starter and with Jake Salter going and LOOKS like Ampadu joining him Tammy would have mates with him.

Or like Musonda would it be best for him going somewhere like Inter/Sevilla?

His record has been poor after a good start but he's still Swansea's leading scorer, which says a lot. I think it's fair to say he may not be ready for us right now (I still think we could do worse than using him as a 'target man' squad option and watching him improve), but he's young, first season in PL, he's already doing better in terms of development than a lot of our youngsters. Maybe needs another loan next season. Haven't seen it on here but annoys me on twitter when people write him off.

EDIT: it's also only Jan and a lot f season left. Not beyond realms of possibility he has another run of form and ends the season with double figure goals.

Think he will struggle to get as many minutes at Swansea now as he did under Paul Clement, I can see them using the more experienced guys like Bony and Ayew upfront to try and ensure they stay up. Hopefully not so he can get regular minutes but I don't know, managers tend to trust their more senior players in situations like the one Swansea are in.  

On 21/01/2018 at 7:12 PM, OneMoSalah said:

managers tend to trust their more senior players in situations like the one Swansea are in.  

And I can completely understand this,

But if this lad is supposedly one of our academys shining lights and he cant get time in a club like Swansea but at the same time can't get time in a team like us just where can one of the best products we have produced get regular game time apart from going to a club like Peterborough Utd!!! (input any crap team!)

• 2 weeks later...

Good to see him back on the scoresheet tonight with a couple of goals. Hopefully he can get his hattrick. He needed those goals for confidence and generally with Swansea's buying the other Ayew, he was getting behind the pecking order so well done to him. He has struggled with injuries and playing time for last couple months or so, so hopefully this kickstarts his season and he can play a big part in Swansea's relegation battle.

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

Good to see him back on the scoresheet tonight with a couple of goals. Hopefully he can get his hattrick. He needed those goals for confidence and generally with Swansea's buying the other Ayew, he was getting behind the pecking order so well done to him. He has struggled with injuries and playing time for last couple months or so, so hopefully this kickstarts his season and he can play a big part in Swansea's relegation battle.

Andre Ayew is a winger so he doesn't need to worry about him.

14 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Andre Ayew is a winger so he doesn't need to worry about him.

He can also play as a SS or CF which is where I am sure Swansea have bought him to play. Bony is out for season so can see him joining his brother in attack.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Has fallen off the radar lately. This is what I dont get about our young lads with 'prospect'. We have had so many that have been great in the acdemy TEAMS yet send them out into the big wide world and the shine rubs off. How many of lads like this do we have loaned out?

What next for Chelsea's Tammy Abraham after disappointing Swansea City loan

The latest on the talented England striker who could be set for another spell away from Stamford Bridge

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/what-next-chelseas-tammy-abraham-1591887

Such a shame Sigurdsson left as had he stayed, I think Abraham would have had a much better loan spell. He probably will go on loan tot he Championship this season I reckon. Will be interesting. Vitesse are in Europa League too, so maybe he may got out on loan there or do the board think he is too good for that level? I am not sure but is an interesting one.