test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

loaned out Tammy Abraham

Started by Captain Ahmed,

341 posts in this topic

Tammy Abraham has scored the most goals by a teenager in England's top 4 divisions this season - 19

Tammy Abraham has netted eight goals in his 10 appearances for Bristol City since Boxing Day.

58 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Will be interesting to see what comes of Tammy.
Lets remember that Bamford was terrific in the Championship, but can't get a start in the PL.

It's why I potentially want him to go out on loan but to a BPL team next season.

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

Lets remember that Bamford was terrific in the Championship, but can't get a start in the PL.

Abraham is totally different. He has the size which managers will be prepared to take a risk on. I always felt Bamford's level was there and not a higher ceiling. With Abraham, a much higher ceiling and plus is like 4 years younger.

killer1257, The Skipper and Tomo like this

Leicester City are considering a move for Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, 19, who has scored 24 goals on loan at Championship side Bristol City this season. (Sun)

On 2017. 04. 08. at 7:24 PM, Yeboii said:

I remember, but it was Bamford and this is Tammy. Different guy, different story. What about Dele Alli? He joined Spurs from League One and bossed PL in his first season. We'll see about Tammy.

I think it's possible that Abraham's gonna stay at Chelsea next season. Conte likes Tammy very much, he took him to the US last summer, considered keeping him and it's rumoured that he was monitoring his loaning out process, he wanted him to join a team that really wants him so he can play. Michy will leave for sure(might be loan or permanent), Costa is likely to depart too(also Solanke). If we happen to loose each strikers we have Abraham might stay. We will sign a big name like Lukaku, Belotti or Icardi but we'll need another good striker, this young man might do it.

blueblood22 likes this

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

I remember, but it was Bamford and this is Tammy. Different guy, different story. What about Dele Alli? He joined Spurs from League One and bossed PL in his first season. We'll see about Tammy.

I think it's possible that Abraham's gonna stay at Chelsea next season. Conte likes Tammy very much, he took him to the US last summer, considered keeping him and it's rumoured that he was monitoring his loaning out process, he wanted him to join a team that really wants him so he can play. Michy will leave for sure(might be loan or permanent), Costa is likely to depart too(also Solanke). If we happen to loose each strikers we have Abraham might stay. We will sign a big name like Lukaku, Belotti or Icardi but we'll need another good striker, this young man might do it.

I wasn't saying that Tammy couldn't do it. I just said that we have to keep level-headed as well. I really hope that Tammy is good enough to be in the squad next season. Imagine how good he would become in the future!
Also, I think Michy will be staying next season.

15 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Also, I think Michy will be staying next season.

Conte doesn't trust him at all. No fucking way he is staying. He is too valuable on the market to be our 3rd striker, but it looks like Conte doesn't like him a tiny bit. Costa has been dogshit for months, still Batsman never plays, not even 10-15 minutes.

8 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Conte doesn't trust him at all. No fucking way he is staying. He is too valuable on the market to be our 3rd striker, but it looks like Conte doesn't like him a tiny bit. Costa has been dogshit for months, still Batsman never plays, not even 10-15 minutes.

Guess we will see.

nyikolajevics likes this

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, the wes said:

Dembele-768x738.png

This stat is amazing when you consider the fact how rated Dembele is now and how he is being linked with a move to a major team. Abraham already scored more goals in the same league at the same age and if he carries on he can be top class. Hopefully with us.

Robguima and King11Didier like this

22 goals this season and counting. Another one that should be given a chance next season.

blueblood22 likes this

Bristol should be thanful as fuck. Without Abraham they would have relegated.. 

Tammy scored 22 goals for this weak team, he is clearly the man who saved them. Bristol were losing games when he was injured.