Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

9 hours ago, killer1257 said:

He scored less but our team in general is playing worse than before.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I agree but Abraham still needs tons of chances to even score a goal. IIRC, he missed a few last weekend against Burnley, for example, and the one he scored was because of the keeper's error. 

Should have decided the match today. This is why imo he will never be an absolute top striker. Top strikers score when it matters most which are exactly the kind of situations where Tammy is most wasteful. Maybe lamps will eventually iron it out but a striker who loses his cool just when it matters most is exactly what you don’t want. He will always score enough, don’t get me wrong but sometimes it’s not only about how many you score but how many you miss.

According to that logic, Drogba should have never become the greatest Chelsea striker in History because his first couple of seasons were pretty average and Tammy already outscored Drogbas First Season and will outscore bis second season too. Drogba played prime Chelsea.
Tammy plays with guys like Mount and Willian...

What I really find astonishing is that Ronaldo in his prime needed 7 shots on target to score a goal. Messi needs 6.
When Tammy misses a chance, Chelsea fans go nuts. When all the other Top strikers miss simple Chances like Aguero for instance this season, nobody cares.

At least guys like Suarez rate Tammy when Chelsea fans don't rate him

8 hours ago, killer1257 said:

According to that logic, Drogba should have never become the greatest Chelsea striker in History because his first couple of seasons were pretty average and Tammy already outscored Drogbas First Season and will outscore bis second season too. Drogba played prime Chelsea.
Tammy plays with guys like Mount and Willian...

What I really find astonishing is that Ronaldo in his prime needed 7 shots on target to score a goal. Messi needs 6.
When Tammy misses a chance, Chelsea fans go nuts. When all the other Top strikers miss simple Chances like Aguero for instance this season, nobody cares.

At least guys like Suarez rate Tammy when Chelsea fans don't rate him

I never said drogba was a great goalscorer. I also never said Tammy scores too few. His numbers are alright. So,again, it’s not about the goals he scores but about those he misses. He usually folds when we really need him to score. He scores a lot but he also misses a lot the latter especially when it matters most. Ronaldo and Messi almost always score when it matters most. 

He's done good for us. Helped us a lot. 

Still we have no one to turn when he's not firing or need replacement. 

Is a travesty we still have to rely on bats. 

But I blame it on the board constant change of managers. With Conte we went from lukaku to morata, then with Sarri to higuain. It does not help when we need to get what the manager wants and then he's not here in 6 months. 

I know Abraham is still young and all but he misses far too many clear opportunities and there was at least another one today. He will never be a top striker if he's not clinical with chances, which he needs like 10 now to even get 1 goal. 

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know Abraham is still young and all but he misses far too many clear opportunities and there was at least another one today. He will never be a top striker if he's not clinical with chances, which he needs like 10 now to even get 1 goal. 

Yeah not top striker for our future ambition however he has shown enough to be second striker. 

Second striker with us will get a lot of games and minutes. Think about the many times we have to rely on bats and rotate him with? 

So a top striker and Tammy as a secondary and we are set. 

Would love werner but it seems hard with Liverpool going for him. So have to rely on dembele it would seem....

He really is not a striker that could be a first option in a tom Premier League side. I dont really think the Premier League is a league for him, he is just too damn weak, and for a guy that tall his heading game is atrocious.

But i really cant blame him, he is getting picked every week and Lampard is acting like Giroud and Michy are not existing. If Michy wants to save his career he should look for a way out. 

If we get Cavani and make him the first option that would be the right move. If we dont hopefully Tammy is injured for a next few weeks so Michy could get his chance.

Just now, Myers said:

He really is not a striker that could be a first option in a tom Premier League side. I dont really think the Premier League is a league for him, he is just too damn weak, and for a guy that tall his heading game is atrocious.

But i really cant blame him, he is getting picked every week and Lampard is acting like Giroud and Michy are not existing. If Michy wants to save his career he should look for a way out. 

If we get Cavani and make him the first option that would be the right move. If we dont hopefully Tammy is injured for a next few weeks so Michy could get his chance.

Batshuayi is completely hopeless and ridiculously bad. Anyone who thinks he's good or needs to be given a chance needs to have their brain check. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Batshuayi is completely hopeless and ridiculously bad. Anyone who thinks he's good or needs to be given a chance needs to have their brain check. 

Michy has his issues, but i think he could be more useful than Tammy. Michy did not start a single game in a Premier League this season, and the most he played as a sub was 17 min. I cant rate him juding by those stats. Michy is not a super-sub strike.Tammy is a striker for a Championship club, as we could have saw him playing for Villa. But there is no one to blame, we had a transfer ban we are playing with what we have. 

If we finish fourth somehow, we could say no one expected that before seasons started. 

4 minutes ago, Myers said:

Michy has his issues, but i think he could be more useful than Tammy. Michy did not start a single game in a Premier League this season, and the most he played as a sub was 17 min. I cant rate him juding by those stats. Michy is not a super-sub strike.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What could possibly be funny here? In the last 10 games, Tammy played 90, 80, 90, 90, 90, 90, 90, 80, 90, 83. If Michy had that playing time, im sure he would have around the same amount of goals as Tammy. We have a World Cup winner 1st choice striker who we are not using. We are acting like he is not existing. Who could be that dumb? I hope Giroud really gets his playing time at Inter, cause he really deserves to be playing. 

3 minutes ago, Myers said:

What could possibly be funny here? In the last 10 games, Tammy played 90, 80, 90, 90, 90, 90, 90, 80, 90, 83. If Michy had that playing time, im sure he would have around the same amount of goals as Tammy. We have a World Cup winner 1st choice striker who we are not using. We are acting like he is not existing. Who could be that dumb? I hope Giroud really gets his playing time at Inter, cause he really deserves to be playing. 

Agree, it is madness Lampard has basically completely frozen out Giroud

Tammy is burnt out and Bats is utter pants

and then Lampard and the board have the jacobs to say Giroud only moves if it makes sense for the club