Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

3 hours ago, 1905didierblue said:

Ridiculous. Don't even know why some people "support" the club when all they do is spew vile hatred on the club and almost every player. Unbelievable

Come on man, me and @Nicco disagree/clash as much as anyone on here but let's not go down this route, we all want the same thing ultimately.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Come on man, me and @Nicco disagree/clash as much as anyone on here but let's not go down this route, we all want the same thing ultimately.

I agree. Questioning one‘s loyalty to the club just because they disagree about a player or whatever  is among the cheapest, most pathetic and most disgusting arguments to use on a fan forum. No respect for someone who dedicates hundreds of hours and posts to this one club out of simple passion. True Chelsea fans should be above this. 

3 hours ago, killer1257 said:

That is not true. I knew his potential from the beginning and I was the only guy that rated him here :D
This thread shows basically the football knowledge of Chelsea fans haha.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

I always rated him and believe he would deliver. critics believe shelling out guarantees success, but we have seen Sutton Shevshenko, Falcao, Torres, Morata and Hiquan in the past. Giroud, Morata and Hiquain between them scored 12 premiership goals last season and we are finding it difficult to appreciate this poacher?

On 26/12/2019 at 7:14 PM, Special Juan said:

I honestly think he's rubbish.

I think rubbish is going too far, and I'm not just talking about my general preference for not using that kind of language about any Chelsea player. That said, I'm not a believer and think that striker must be on the list of positions requiring an upgrade.

On 26/12/2019 at 7:49 PM, Stats said:

Here we go. No patience and fickle fans. Some of things I read are embarrassing. Abraham has not been that good recently, although he done very well against Spurs despite not scoring. It happens but to call him mediocre. Just pathetic some of the things I read on here. Not surprised anyway. It will take on game for 'supporters' to turn once again.

Frank did cite the de Bruyne situation as a caution against giving up on a player too soon, but I don't particularly agree. I see it as a caution against not having the vision to recognise quality when you see it.

6 hours ago, Tomo said:

I don't know about that. Honestly. I mean imagine watching a derby. Being 1-1. On top of arsenal in every form, because we were since the tactical change. But instead of watching the game and supporting and hoping, you come online just to ridicule a player. And not just "poor performance from Tammy", but to actually seek out a quote from 3/4 months back and reply on it. The whole concept is so foreign to me.

And also, it's about the volume. According to the person in question, 20 out of 25 players on our squad are shit. Its all negative negative negative. And it's always negative. I mean for instance I read him dissing on frank that it was actually morris who suggested the lamptey change. So? If the lamptey change had gone poorly, would you have been blaming lamps or Morris then. It's rhetorical, cause the same person would have killed lamps for the change and 'why would you bring on an 18 year old debutant in such an important derby" shit. 

I just can't understand this constant barrage of negative comments. Specially when those negative comments are not just criticism (constructive) but actually vile garbage. I mean calling Tammy a "championship striker" is something where we need to draw the line. It's good to have opinions, but those opinions should also be respectful to gain any respect from others. If you are disrespecting a professional Chelsea player who is giving it his all and actually out performing the aguero and kanes of the world, then I have every right to call that opinion for what it is. 

What's even more worse is that, these will be the same fans who will then go on and cite kdb and salah to ridicule the board and not persisting with young talent. 

6 hours ago, killer1257 said:

That is not true. I knew his potential from the beginning and I was the only guy that rated him here :D
This thread shows basically the football knowledge of Chelsea fans haha.

I rated him too. But honestly not as much as being the 3rd top scorer. For me this season was always a freebie for the young guys to be blood in and to see who has it so that we can peesist with them. So far we have got Tammy, mount, Reece, tomori, who are a definite positive.

1 hour ago, 1905didierblue said:

I don't know about that. Honestly. I mean imagine watching a derby. Being 1-1. On top of arsenal in every form, because we were since the tactical change. But instead of watching the game and supporting and hoping, you come online just to ridicule a player. And not just "poor performance from Tammy", but to actually seek out a quote from 3/4 months back and reply on it. The whole concept is so foreign to me.

And also, it's about the volume. According to the person in question, 20 out of 25 players on our squad are shit. Its all negative negative negative. And it's always negative. I mean for instance I read him dissing on frank that it was actually morris who suggested the lamptey change. So? If the lamptey change had gone poorly, would you have been blaming lamps or Morris then. It's rhetorical, cause the same person would have killed lamps for the change and 'why would you bring on an 18 year old debutant in such an important derby" shit. 

I just can't understand this constant barrage of negative comments. 

What's even more worse is that, these will be the same fans who will then go on and cite kdb and salah to ridicule the board and not persisting with young talent. 

It's my last reply to you since this discussion is pointless but as many pointed out before when arguing with you, you distort reality and lie while at it massively because you lack arguments. I can count on one hand the players I think aren't good enough and I've expressed negatives thoughts because of it Zouma, Mount, Abraham and Willian, and even then I gave credit to 2 out of them when they actually played good. I've also did the same with Alonso and Barkley for example but no one cares those players we're insulted since most hate them and when I tried to defend them saying they would be useful in our situation I got called delusional including by you.

What I'm saying about those 4 players you keep obsessing and pretending they are world beaters are the same remarks you see in the live commentary threads said by others every single match, the only difference is those replies get buried in the massive pile of posts so they are forgotten who said what while I go and post about it in each player's thread and obviously you label me as some lone hater because of my posts yet, I assure most say the same fucking things as I do only in another thread and not as easily displayed for the average poster who didn't read the live commentary threads because every single one of us can agree those players are squad players and no starters under any circumstance.

If you are happy with Abraham as a starter fine by me, it's your opinion but don't even dare to argue about my love for this club just because I think we can do a lot better than him and want someone better. Same as I think Lampard is unqualified for this job and someone else should be our manager, it's my opinion, my right and reason why forums even exist to exchange opinion and debate.

As for you I advice you to stop acting condescending around many posters here because they aren't sharing your opinions, you add laugh emojis and acronyms as lol laughing at them because they aren't sharing the view point as you which frankly I find pretty pettifful.

I will never understand how people of the same fanbase can start arguing when they share the same purpose and goals, even more so accusing you of not supporting the same club even thought you registered, dedicated and invested time with over 600 usefull or not posts. I've argued with members before such as @Tomo can confirm but my fights last as long as 10 minutes after the argument ends after which I go back and consider them mates/allies/friends again because it doesn't matter who is right or not, we both want the same thing.

I won't add anyone on ignore indifferent the argument, but I also won't change my posting pattern because I come here in my free time and want freedom of speech and express whatever I'm thinking in that moment, even if it's just venting my frustration like the I'd be surprised if Abraham reaches 15 goals this season which we all know it's hard to miss.

35 minutes ago, Nicco said:

It's my last reply to you since this discussion is pointless but as many pointed out before when arguing with you, you distort reality and lie while at it massively because you lack arguments. I can count on one hand the players I think aren't good enough and I've expressed negatives thoughts because of it Zouma, Mount, Abraham and Willian, and even then I gave credit to 2 out of them when they actually played good. I've also did the same with Alonso and Barkley for example but no one cares those players we're insulted since most hate them and when I tried to defend them saying they would be useful in our situation I got called delusional including by you.

What I'm saying about those 4 players you keep obsessing and pretending they are world beaters are the same remarks you see in the live commentary threads said by others every single match, the only difference is those replies get buried in the massive pile of posts so they are forgotten who said what while I go and post about it in each player's thread and obviously you label me as some lone hater because of my posts yet, I assure most say the same fucking things as I do only in another thread and not as easily displayed for the average poster who didn't read the live commentary threads because every single one of us can agree those players are squad players and no starters under any circumstance.

If you are happy with Abraham as a starter fine by me, it's your opinion but don't even dare to argue about my love for this club just because I think we can do a lot better than him and want someone better. Same as I think Lampard is unqualified for this job and someone else should be our manager, it's my opinion, my right and reason why forums even exist to exchange opinion and debate.

As for you I advice you to stop acting condescending around many posters here because they aren't sharing your opinions, you add laugh emojis and acronyms as lol laughing at them because they aren't sharing the view point as you which frankly I find pretty pettifful.

I will never understand how people of the same fanbase can start arguing when they share the same purpose and goals, even more so accusing you of not supporting the same club even thought you registered, dedicated and invested time with over 600 usefull or not posts. I've argued with members before such as @Tomo can confirm but my fights last as long as 10 minutes after the argument ends after which I go back and consider them mates/allies/friends again because it doesn't matter who is right or not, we both want the same thing.

I won't add anyone on ignore indifferent the argument, but I also won't change my posting pattern because I come here in my free time and want freedom of speech and express whatever I'm thinking in that moment, even if it's just venting my frustration like the I'd be surprised if Abraham reaches 15 goals this season which we all know it's hard to miss.

I have every right and I will dare to question your loyalty. Anyone who would rather diss on a player rather than watch the derby against bloody arsenal has to be,, well lol.

And give your moral high ground a rest. What have I lied about? You are currently dissing on 4 of our STARTERS. Let's not even get to the other members of the squad like Barkley, Alonso, giprud, Pedro, etc. 

"You can't understand how some fanbase can argue" and I can't understand how some do what you do. Which is fans dissing over their own players. So like I said before, stop playing the victim and taking the moral high ground

You wanted to come out as someone who does not rate Tammy after the game, and he made you eat your words. As simple as that. 

As for the live match thread. lol. So I should believe a bunch of "fans" who think a 12 PL goals in 20 games striker is a championship level over Frank and other hundreds of pundits and my common sense? 😂 No thank you. I hope he is our no.1 striker for the next decade cause he is destined for big things. If you can't see that, then we'll your issue. Keep cribbing, crying and moaning while Tammy keeps banging them in. 

As for the last part of your post, let's have a public bet. I say he resches 15, you say he does not. Let's put your money where your mouth is. 

Maybe you would not put me on ignore, but I surely will. Maybe then I would see some positive posts somewhere on the forum rather than the constant barrage of negative spewing. Continuously.

11 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Very good goal return to be fair.  Still has loads to learn and improve, but potentially a top top striker.

Should Werner for example sign, Tammy might find himself benched 

I doubt it. I think Werner will be on the wing 

What a waste that would be. Just because Werner can play there, it doesn't mean it's his best position. 
Werner is a Second striker and does not have the qualities to play the CF Position.
That is why Gnabry plays false 9 in German National Team before Werner plays CF. Werner had his Chances to play CF, but just lacks in so many qualities. He is a good Second striker though, even though I prefer more technicaly gifted Second strikers.

The club have really dug a hole for themselves by caving in for CHO...
Tammy deserves a big contract regardless of CHO's Contract. He and Kova are the only constant performer this season, so give him a good contract deal.

29 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Werner is a Second striker and does not have the qualities to play the CF Position.
That is why Gnabry plays false 9 in German National Team before Werner plays CF. Werner had his Chances to play CF, but just lacks in so many qualities. He is a good Second striker though, even though I prefer more technicaly gifted Second strikers.

That's not the wing position, is it? 

26 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Tammy deserves a big contract regardless of CHO's Contract. He and Kova are the only constant performer this season, so give him a good contract deal.

Yeah but the problem is, every other young player would probably want a similar contract to CHO now, especially when he got it based on potential rather than having performed consistently, which they may well use to argue their case. 

Yeah but the problem is, every other young player would probably want a similar contract to CHO now, especially when he got it based on potential rather than having performed consistently, which they may well use to argue their case. 

Which other young Talents are you talking about? Anjorin? Billy G. ? James ?

If you give Youth players decent chances to play like Lamps clearly does, a lot of them will accept contracts way less than CHOs Contract. CHO played in a time where Sarri, a Youth Hater, was in charge and CHO wanted to leave and rightly so.
You either give those players big contracts or let them leave the club when coaches like Mou or Sarri are in charge because they will not get fair chances. RLC would have also left us years ago, but he received a good contract for his potential back in the day. Mou did not rate him enough to actually play him and Mou smashed him in every press conference he had the chance to criticise him.
So they gave him a decent Contract for his Potential. I know Chelsea fans here back than were criticising RLC for his Contract back then. Now, it is CHO. Couple of years later it will be someone else.
Man City also wanted to give Sancho a good Contract back then and Sancho knew he would not get a fair chance at City, so he left. Rightly so. If Sarri was still here, CHO would have gone

7 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Which other young Talents are you talking about? Anjorin? Billy G. ? James ?

If you give Youth players decent chances to play like Lamps clearly does, a lot of them will accept contracts way less than CHOs Contract. CHO played in a time where Sarri, a Youth Hater, was in charge and CHO wanted to leave and rightly so.
You either give those players big contracts or let them leave the club when coaches like Mou or Sarri are in charge because they will not get fair chances. RLC would have also left us years ago, but he received a good contract for his potential back in the day. Mou did not rate him enough to actually play him and Mou smashed him in every press conference he had the chance to criticise him.
So they gave him a decent Contract for his Potential. I know Chelsea fans here back than were criticising RLC for his Contract back then. Now, it is CHO. Couple of years later it will be someone else.
Man City also wanted to give Sancho a good Contract back then and Sancho knew he would not get a fair chance at City, so he left. Rightly so. If Sarri was still here, CHO would have gone

It's easy to say that and I'm not naming anyone, just saying in general. Still playing with fire with such an approach. What if the player suddenly lose their motivation after getting such a big contract having not done anything yet? Would rather promise them an increase in salary based on performances, return in goals and assists etc.