Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

Just now, Special Juan said:

That Belgian fucker can leave if he thinks he can achieve more at RM, the most important thing for me is players who want to play for MY football club.

I salute Hazard but one thing with me is I don't grow cuddle comfort with players, if they want out then it's goodbye. Chelsea will always be here when Hazard decides to leave. If he stays then great, if he doesn't nobody should cry.

Chelsea FC not Hazard FC:beer:

That does not mean that you have to insult the greatest player in Chelsea´s history. Insulting Alonso or Willian is one thing, insulting Hazard is completely different.

People will see how bad we will be after Hazard leaves us. Without signing anyone and CHO leaving too, the next two years will be extremly hard, especially with Sarri still being our manager. Players like Barkley, Willian and Pulisic will be very hard to watch weekly.

Just now, killer1257 said:

That does not mean that you have to insult the greatest player in Chelsea´s history. Insulting Alonso or Willian is one thing, insulting Hazard is completely different.

People will see how bad we will be after Hazard leaves us. Without signing anyone and CHO leaving too, the next two years will be extremly hard, especially with Sarri still being our manager. Players like Barkley, Willian and Pulisic will be very hard to watch weekly.

I'm glad you stick to your own opinion saying he's the greatest player in our history.

If he wants to fuck off then fine, I mean he's done enough gob shiting hasn't he? Brilliant player, I'm interested in players who want to be here, if he doesn't, fuck off, if he does then great.

Anyway, this is the Tammy Abraham thread, back to topic.

Greatest player?

Don't go overboard

7 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Greatest player?

Don't go overboard

Name me one player in our history that is better than Hazard. Lamps and Drogba are not better than Hazard. People underestimate the skill level of Hazard. We may be not Hazard FC, but we need Hazard to stay relevant. Bale was also immense for Spurs back than and it took them some time to get strong after Bale left. They have a great coach though. We don´t

Name me one player in our history that is better than Hazard. Lamps and Drogba are not better than Hazard. People underestimate the skill level of Hazard. We may be not Hazard FC, but we need Hazard to stay relevant. Bale was also immense for Spurs back than and it took them some time to get strong after Bale left. They have a great coach though. We don´t

Greatest doesn't mean most skillful or talent. Lampard, Terry & Drogba to name three, are on another level in terms of status at this club.

Hazard has been a great servant for the most part, but he hasn't taken the next step we all expected. I hope he leaves that this point, so we don't have to continue needless conversation and finally move on as a club.

However, I do agree that relegation could be a real possibility without him. [emoji58]

4 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Greatest player does not equate most skilfull player. Surely as for pure dribbling ability Hazard is probably our best ever player. But IMO greatest player is measured by achievements + individual record and Lampard beats him in both. Lampard in his peak was the the single best player in the world, only placed behind Ronaldinho bc of a goal that never was for BAlon d'Or. Hazard never reached that level. They are completely different players but Lampard was the best in his position for years, Hazard also a world class player never made it past top 5 in his position. 

If we are talking about skills, then sure, Hazard probably wins the argument on being our best player ever. But if we're talking overall, then he isn't because you still gotta consider things like achievements, desire, character, attitude, consistency etc. And Lampard arguably takes that honor. He may not have been as talented as Hazard but what he lacked, he made up for it with hard work and the desire to improve himself. He also showed tremendous consistency with his output (goals + assists) and performance and came up trumps so many times to give us so many memorable moments, in the Premier League AND Champions League. 

3 hours ago, Special Juan said:

If the transfer ban happens and the Belgian fucker wants out, lets get CHO on the left with the number 10 shirt, Tammy as our 9 and Pulisic as our RW.

This transfer ban could be the best thing that ever happens at this club.

If the bans stick I hope to see CHO Tammy RLC James in the squad for next season it will give the rest of youth players hope that you can play for Chelsea if your good enough I'm a fan of mount but I think a loan spell to RB lezpig would be great for him and I think it will make him an even better player 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

Greatest player does not equate most skilfull player. Surely as for pure dribbling ability Hazard is probably our best ever player. But IMO greatest player is measured by achievements + individual record and Lampard beats him in both. Lampard in his peak was the the single best player in the world, only placed behind Ronaldinho bc of a goal that never was for BAlon d'Or. Hazard never reached that level. They are completely different players but Lampard was the best in his position for years, Hazard also a world class player never made it past top 5 in his position. 

Lamps had it way easier. He had way better players on his side than Hazard, while his competition was not even that good. Ronaldinho in his prime was good, but not Messi or Ronaldo level. Hazard and Mbappe are the closest things that rival Messi and Ronaldo. Scholes and one could argue Gerrard were also in competition with Lamps and Scholes was the better midfielder. And prime Lamps is not better than Messi. He would struggle making it even Top 5 right now. In my opinion, prime KDB beats Lamps easy. KDB is way more creative, as skilled when it comes to shooting and more veratile when it comes to his position. Only leadership skills goes to Lamps.But for me, Lamps died when went to City. Traitor. Drogba is a true blue.Lamps is not.Right now, the only player that is better than Hazard on the left wing is Ronaldo. I don´t see any other player better than him. Hazard is also better than Neymar, which we clearly saw in the WC. He always was the best in national team and at Chelsea. Lamps never delivered in the national team.

16 hours ago, killer1257 said:

Lamps had it way easier. He had way better players on his side than Hazard, while his competition was not even that good. Ronaldinho in his prime was good, but not Messi or Ronaldo level. Hazard and Mbappe are the closest things that rival Messi and Ronaldo. Scholes and one could argue Gerrard were also in competition with Lamps and Scholes was the better midfielder. And prime Lamps is not better than Messi. He would struggle making it even Top 5 right now. In my opinion, prime KDB beats Lamps easy. KDB is way more creative, as skilled when it comes to shooting and more veratile when it comes to his position. Only leadership skills goes to Lamps.But for me, Lamps died when went to City. Traitor. Drogba is a true blue.Lamps is not.Right now, the only player that is better than Hazard on the left wing is Ronaldo. I don´t see any other player better than him. Hazard is also better than Neymar, which we clearly saw in the WC. He always was the best in national team and at Chelsea. Lamps never delivered in the national team.

Well I strongly disagree. Apart from Messi the competition was just as good, football was different. Young  Ronaldon was way better than the current old one, there were Barcas and Utds best ever teams we competed against. Sure hazarf is a big fish in a small pond here but Lamps was a big fish in a big pond. And he was clearly better than Kdb who can not even go a full season without injury or Scholes no questipn about that. Have you ever seen a video of all of Lamps assists? He could  play them from all ranges left foot, right foot, outside of the boot no problem. Never seen a player as Versatile in his final pass. Lampards creativity is so underrated just because  he outscores every other cm easily. I understand you are hurt by his city move as was i but he was let gone bc of fabregas so in hindsight i can understand him a bit. This should not stain his status as our greatest ever player tho. Esp with Hazard not being as loyal either thisbshozld not be an argument.

As we are in the Abraham thread tho I suggest if you would like to continue this discussion please quote me in the Lampard thread. 

A goal and an assist today as Villa won an important game in Bolton, this was his 25th. I don't know why FA had to announce the team of the year in March, Abraham was not included and now he is 2nd in the top scorers' run. Next year first team please.

He takes their penalties and 90% of his goals from open play come from delivery to him. We need our strikers to offer more than just being a target man. How is his technical ability? 

If Villa get promoted, he needs to stay there another season. 

On 23.4.2019 at 9:46 PM, MoroccanBlue said:

He takes their penalties and 90% of his goals from open play come from delivery to him. We need our strikers to offer more than just being a target man. How is his technical ability? 

If Villa get promoted, he needs to stay there another season. 

We already have a player with insane technical abilities in Giroud and he does not score goals.

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Giroud isn't good enough either. 

Diego Costa was a world class striker for us that had really bad technical abilities. In the end, he was our best striker after Drogba and he was injured or suspended all the time. We need goalscorers badly