Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

Tammy is quoted by The Mail today as saying, “I’m not sure what I’m doing next season, if I’m coming back, going elsewhere on loan or staying at Chelsea".

Seems reasonable to guess that the club thinks it sensible to sort out any transfer comings or goings among the strikers before finalising Tammy's next step.

43 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

How did Baker and Nate play?

Chalobah was good, played some lovely balls and made important tackles edge of the box. Baker one of the quieter ones but in first half especially better than vs Sweden

Best move for him. Swansea play the best football out of all the clubs wanting him. Also assuming Llorente stays, he will compete with him and sometimes even partner him. Llorente is not mobile enough to start every game so Tammy will defo start a lot of games and with Clement being manager and former Chelsea coach, must be an additional bonus for Tammy. Hope all goes well down there but as soon as I heard Swansea was interested I thought this would be his best option.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-tammy-abraham-and-dominic-solanke-show-blues-are-happy-to-play-without-a3570456.html

Didn't know really where to put this article but I thought it was a good piece. I really hope Tammy makes it here though, call that wishful thinking.

#Chelsea urged Swansea-bound Tammy Abraham to snub Newcastle because they were concerned about the city's famous nightlife. [Mirror]

TV dramas and drunken antics in the city’s Bigg Market & Quayside has seen #Chelsea advise Tammy Abraham against joining Newcastle. [Mirror]

#Chelsea were worried that a city famed for its nights out would prove to be too much of a goldfish bowl for Tammy Abraham. [Mirror]

On 25.6.2017 at 9:53 AM, xPetrCechx said:

#Chelsea urged Swansea-bound Tammy Abraham to snub Newcastle because they were concerned about the city's famous nightlife. [Mirror]

TV dramas and drunken antics in the city’s Bigg Market & Quayside has seen #Chelsea advise Tammy Abraham against joining Newcastle. [Mirror]

#Chelsea were worried that a city famed for its nights out would prove to be too much of a goldfish bowl for Tammy Abraham. [Mirror]

the story goes on

http://www.squawka.com/news/tammy-abrahams-decision-to-join-swansea-over-newcastle-labelled-as-pathetic-by-ex-magpies-striker/964017

The only thing pathetic is that bitter guy putting his foot in a 19 year for not joining his old club obviously after not even having understood Tammy's reasons to do so. What a dumb turd. 

IMO Swansea is a better club for youth development than Newcastle which is why I am fully behind that decision. I hope he will have a great spell. 

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

the story goes on

http://www.squawka.com/news/tammy-abrahams-decision-to-join-swansea-over-newcastle-labelled-as-pathetic-by-ex-magpies-striker/964017

The only thing pathetic is that bitter guy putting his foot in a 19 year for not joining his old club obviously after not even having understood Tammy's reasons to do so. What a dumb turd. 

IMO Swansea is a better club for youth development than Newcastle which is why I am fully behind that decision. I hope he will have a great spell. 

He is so delusional about Newcastle, speaking as if they are a PL power? Like buddy you were just relegated and are coming back into the PL this year?  

"It's obvious to any outside that Newcastle is one of the top few clubs in the country" :lol: