test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

19. Tammy Abraham

Started by Captain Ahmed,

412 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Not this time. City fans are creaming themselves over him, and I bet Vitesse cant wait till they get him:D

So basically, the only match this season where he failed to score was the match you went to? Do you usually bring such good luck with you wherever you go? :P 

The question is can Abraham take it to the next step that's the PL Bamford seem to struggle with life in PL after good seasons in the championship 

The lads on fire and I can imagine his confidence is sky high. But like The Wes said playing like that in the PL is a different thing. But I do hope he at least gets given a chance with us. We shall see eh.

the wes likes this

4 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

So basically, the only match this season where he failed to score was the match you went to? Do you usually bring such good luck with you wherever you go? :P 

I also tend to be at games which are the last before our managers are sacked- mind you that's not that difficult :D

CHOULO19 and killer1257 like this

5 hours ago, the wes said:

The question is can Abraham take it to the next step that's the PL Bamford seem to struggle with life in PL after good seasons in the championship 

As already alluded too, Tammy is light years ahead of Bamford.

Bamford was already in his 20s by the time he got a Championship loan, and at this rate Tammy will beat Bamfords goal record by Christmas.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Bamford was already in his 20s by the time he got a Championship loan, and at this rate Tammy will beat Bamfords goal record by Christmas.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

I agree mate Tammy has everything in his pack lunch to be good striker he's a poacher and good in the air I think he would have a field day  playing alongside hazard Willian and fabregas 

The biggest positive for me is that he has been BULLYING championship defenders. If he can do that at 18, be that strong in the air and with his back to the goal, he'll be perfectly fine in the PL. Bamford has beautiful technique and finishing but he is nothing special from a physical point of view.

Almost everyone plays with 1 striker how, and if you can't hold the ball up, you're not going to make it. Hence why Bamford won't and I worry about Solanke a bit in that sense too, he's better than Bamford at holding the ball up but not that great tbh.

lucio, the wes and Unionjack like this

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 8:13 PM, LDN Blue said:

Guys, guys, you're getting far too carried away imo. 

Nothing against Tammy, good on him for taking his opportunities. But we know this song all too well, he'll have a great season with Bristol. Maybe he'll even be voted Player of the Year by the club or even league. He'll come back and we'll send him elsewhere. Where we send him will backfire and he might not even be able to get into the team.

We'll then try to revive his career by sending him to another club, eventually sending him to the depths of a foreign league where he'll never be heard from again. 

Shame that, isn't it? 

Lol you were never that cynical when you joined this forum LDN :D

I would say this lad would do a job for us -his awareness, positioning is superb  -seen him play twice now. Better or equal to Rashford imo.

Our clubs probably done a deal with Vitesse who are probably rubbing their hands at getting him next season.....

8 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Lol you were never that cynical when you joined this forum LDN :D

:lol: how the years have damaged me my friend!

12 hours ago, Briz said:

Bristol City fan here. 

Well, what can i say, the bloke can't stop scoring. Compared to Jonathon Kodjia, who we just sold for 15 million, he's on a different level. He's stupidly strong, quick, agile, and technically superb. 

His first touch is unbeliviable, along with his knack of being in the right place, which is something you can't teach. 

Potentially, he'll be aiming for 30 goals this season, which is very realistic, and would hopefully push us on to a play off spot. 

Welcome, mate. Glad to have your input and hopefully you'll provide us with more insight as Tammy progresses :)