Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

4 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

I honestly think he's ready for our first team. Play him up top with Batshuayi while Hazard is out and see how he goes.

I honestly don't. Apart from his goal yesterday he did nothing for his team apart from missing a free header early on. Don't get me wrong, the opposition was decent and marked him tightly but this was no vintage German defence like the one that won the u21 em in 2009 and still they completely shut him out. I think he needs at least two more seasons out on loan to be anywhere near squad player material for us. Atm I doubt he will start over Llorente. That is no shame though, he is only 19 and has plenty of time to learn. But thinking that he is ready to start for us is delusional. 

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I honestly don't. Apart from his goal yesterday he did nothing for his team apart from missing a free header early on. Don't get me wrong, the opposition was decent and marked him tightly but this was no vintage German defence like the one that won the u21 em in 2009 and still they completely shut him out. I think he needs at least two more seasons out on loan to be anywhere near squad player material for us. Atm I doubt he will start over Llorente. That is no shame though, he is only 19 and has plenty of time to learn. But thinking that he is ready to start for us is delusional. 

To be fair he was isolated for the majority of the match as England were out-played and had to put 10 behind the ball for most of the match.

But I do agree that he's a limited player out of no fault of his own. I hope he proves me wrong but he seems like a decent mid/lower table striker who just doesn't have that extra bit of quality to play at the highest level. 

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

The exit door is swinging off it's hinges, but the 'In' door is hardly in use.

Get a fucking move on.

Well that's what we did last season and end up wasting our time on targets we could not get and end up panic buying at the last minute. 
Just because it work last summer doesn't mean it will. 

I really dislike how the board are handling the signing situations the past few transfer window. 

But don't worry they can get away with it.....

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

We have signed 4 player's.

Academy player won't help us now. 

Same thing happen with Carlo second second season, din't buy much but young player. 

This is not how it should be done. 

30 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Academy player won't help us now. 

Same thing happen with Carlo second second season, din't buy much but young player. 

This is not how it should be done. 

Im talking abot Lukaku, Baka and Rudiger. 

• 3 weeks later...

19 minutes ago, mccg said:

Hope Tammy lights it up for Swansea this season

We could use another quality homegrown player next season! 

1 minute ago, Reddish-Blue said:

Hope Tammy lights it up for Swansea this season

We could use another quality homegrown player next season! 

Yeah me too m8. Only thing Morata and Batman are young ,his level will have to raise crazy to challenge those 2 

• 2 weeks later...