Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Will be interesting to see what comes of Tammy.
Lets remember that Bamford was terrific in the Championship, but can't get a start in the PL.

It's why I potentially want him to go out on loan but to a BPL team next season.

1 hour ago, Yeboii said:

Lets remember that Bamford was terrific in the Championship, but can't get a start in the PL.

Abraham is totally different. He has the size which managers will be prepared to take a risk on. I always felt Bamford's level was there and not a higher ceiling. With Abraham, a much higher ceiling and plus is like 4 years younger.

On 2017. 04. 08. at 7:24 PM, Yeboii said:

I remember, but it was Bamford and this is Tammy. Different guy, different story. What about Dele Alli? He joined Spurs from League One and bossed PL in his first season. We'll see about Tammy.

I think it's possible that Abraham's gonna stay at Chelsea next season. Conte likes Tammy very much, he took him to the US last summer, considered keeping him and it's rumoured that he was monitoring his loaning out process, he wanted him to join a team that really wants him so he can play. Michy will leave for sure(might be loan or permanent), Costa is likely to depart too(also Solanke). If we happen to loose each strikers we have Abraham might stay. We will sign a big name like Lukaku, Belotti or Icardi but we'll need another good striker, this young man might do it.

1 minute ago, nyikolajevics said:

I remember, but it was Bamford and this is Tammy. Different guy, different story. What about Dele Alli? He joined Spurs from League One and bossed PL in his first season. We'll see about Tammy.

I think it's possible that Abraham's gonna stay at Chelsea next season. Conte likes Tammy very much, he took him to the US last summer, considered keeping him and it's rumoured that he was monitoring his loaning out process, he wanted him to join a team that really wants him so he can play. Michy will leave for sure(might be loan or permanent), Costa is likely to depart too(also Solanke). If we happen to loose each strikers we have Abraham might stay. We will sign a big name like Lukaku, Belotti or Icardi but we'll need another good striker, this young man might do it.

I wasn't saying that Tammy couldn't do it. I just said that we have to keep level-headed as well. I really hope that Tammy is good enough to be in the squad next season. Imagine how good he would become in the future!
Also, I think Michy will be staying next season.

15 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Also, I think Michy will be staying next season.

Conte doesn't trust him at all. No fucking way he is staying. He is too valuable on the market to be our 3rd striker, but it looks like Conte doesn't like him a tiny bit. Costa has been dogshit for months, still Batsman never plays, not even 10-15 minutes.

8 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Conte doesn't trust him at all. No fucking way he is staying. He is too valuable on the market to be our 3rd striker, but it looks like Conte doesn't like him a tiny bit. Costa has been dogshit for months, still Batsman never plays, not even 10-15 minutes.

Guess we will see.

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 10:03 PM, the wes said:

Dembele-768x738.png

This stat is amazing when you consider the fact how rated Dembele is now and how he is being linked with a move to a major team. Abraham already scored more goals in the same league at the same age and if he carries on he can be top class. Hopefully with us.