John Terry

DavidEU

While true on a level, we have a bad bunch among our fan-base too. Example: The huge noise some of our fans made during the minute silence in the F.A. Cup.

Different type of thing really, that tragedy was 20 odd years ago, it's part of their own history and even i was getting a bit annoyed with it. I respected it and the Chelsea fans should've just stayed quiet for the minute but quite franky, we don't care about Hilsbrough any more. If they want a minute silence for it, fair enough but it's part of their history, not ours. Certainly not as bad as singing about Terry's mum...

Back on topic, this case is progressing very well, Cole has given his evidence.

Slovenia is a cool country and fans from what I have seen are ok - always a small minority ruin it for the majority - and it's not Eastern Europe - it's right next to Austria :) - I'm going back there soon, cheap beer and lovely woman, sorry I mean weather :)

If Cole's testimony stands up under cross examination - case over - innocent!

I'm actually really surprised with how well Cole is handling this.

I also love the fact that he's answering like a man with confidence with all this "don't put words in my mouth!" and "you're the one who brought it up!" etc.

Good for him.

Ashley Cole said he heard Ferdinand say words "bridges", "black" and "cunt" to John Terry. #cfcAshley Cole said he heard Ferdinand say words "bridges", "black" and "cunt" to John Terry. #cfc

That is a huge boost for Terry's case.

but this is somehow triggy for the defence... if they say... how can you say you guesses what he said from lipreadin, then they concede, lipreading is no science,

Concedes he gor words 'Bridge' 'Black' from 'what I saw with my eyes'

Cole says he didn't hear Terry say anything. Concedes he didn't hear Ferdinand say anyhting either just read his lips.

Cole told Westminster Magistrates Court “I think we shouldn't be sitting here”, saying that while racism should never be tolerated, repeating what you thought someone said was “completely different”.

Damn straight

Ashley Cole said he heard Ferdinand say words "bridges", "black" and "cunt" to John Terry. #cfcAshley Cole said he heard Ferdinand say words "bridges", "black" and "cunt" to John Terry. #cfc

That is a huge boost for Terry's case.

Why would Ferdinand say to Terry "black"?

How can he be guilty? The video evidence is there; "I didn't call you a fucking black cunt", Anton isn't clear enough with his story, and Cole backed Terry up.

Ferdinand thought that terry called him a black cunt and said that to terry and them terry said what he said?