test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

John Terry

Started by DavidEU,

4,468 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Derby with Frank?...

Cant see it without his badges yet!!

HERE AS SPORTING DIRECTOR!!!!!

11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Cant see it without his badges yet!!

HERE AS SPORTING DIRECTOR!!!!!

As a player.

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

As a player.

No mate. I dont like seeing heroes getting slower and fucking up. Didn't like the way Drogs went tho it was worth it if just for that header against Manure.

JT needs to be leading from behind the seans. Maybe a multi purpose role.

Even for twats that dont like him for whatever daft reason they shirly must have SOME respect for him

As soon as his contract to Villa lapsed he changed his online media pics back to him in his kit respecting the fans.

Terry.png.8313f1e1939e395a67ba8ed90b9683dc.png

He would make an ideal director of football. Cant love us any more than he does now, got and gives lots of respect and I'm sure he would help out around the Bridge in many ways.

Let him get his badges while sitting on managers elbows learning then start him as an assistant before the real thing.

Nah. Too much sense. Would never work here.

Johnnyeye likes this

On 6/1/2018 at 1:04 AM, Unionjack said:

Even for twats that dont like him for whatever daft reason they shirly must have SOME respect for him

As soon as his contract to Villa lapsed he changed his online media pics back to him in his kit respecting the fans.

Terry.png.8313f1e1939e395a67ba8ed90b9683dc.png

He would make an ideal director of football. Cant love us any more than he does now, got and gives lots of respect and I'm sure he would help out around the Bridge in many ways.

Let him get his badges while sitting on managers elbows learning then start him as an assistant before the real thing.

Nah. Too much sense. Would never work here.

Captain, Leader, Legend always and forever. KTBFFH

31 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I think THE FANS should have a whip round to put his statue up next to Ossie.

no doubt, he deserves it, most of the current lot arent fit to lace his boots in terms of passion, commitment, desire, grit, hardwork and most of all love for the club, its all about the big paycheck, drama and social media these days with this new generation of primadonnas. Cheers

Unionjack likes this

31 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

no doubt, he deserves it, most of the current lot arent fit to lace his boots in terms of passion, commitment, desire, grit, hardwork and most of all love for the club, its all about the big paycheck, drama and social media these days with this new generation of primadonnas. Cheers

3b0d47f124f7989a13eaadd143e55de9.gif9fe735d5b3d1e6556637dd7c418845ec.gif

Johnnyeye likes this

Get him in the coaching team here in some capacity, I know he has minimal coaching badges but it would be a mistake for somebody with as much in game experience as JT to go into being a pundit. He'd be wasted there.

Unionjack likes this

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Get him in the coaching team here in some capacity, I know he has minimal coaching badges but it would be a mistake for somebody with as much in game experience as JT to go into being a pundit. He'd be wasted there.

He could come in coaching the youth team on a part time basis for a season and split it with media work like lampard done and then decide which his long term preference would be.

Unionjack likes this

He would be great as a all round help. The youth, the young defenders, passing on help for leadership, trying to teach Chelsea heartand all round enthusiasm.

Great what he posted on Twitter.

JT.jpg.0d1cf6856e6c3ed3106aa97cc165d896.jpg

xPetrCechx likes this

I'm not feeling JTs career moves right now,

Birmingham Live report that John Terry has made his next move after leaving Aston Villa - a pundit for Egyptian TV.

The former Villa and Chelsea skipper has been hired as an analyst to discuss Egyptian super team Pyramids FC.

The team has been bought by Turki Al Alshaikh, he has renamed the club from Al Assiouty and bought the TV rights for the Egyptian League.

Vesper likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I'm not feeling JTs career moves right now,

Birmingham Live report that John Terry has made his next move after leaving Aston Villa - a pundit for Egyptian TV.

The former Villa and Chelsea skipper has been hired as an analyst to discuss Egyptian super team Pyramids FC.

The team has been bought by Turki Al Alshaikh, he has renamed the club from Al Assiouty and bought the TV rights for the Egyptian League.

36794612_435204376883034_358091145957343thumb2-pyramids-fc-4k-geometric-art-logo

The stadium is empty because there is a ban (just lifted) across Egypt for no audience, due to violence.

Egypt to lift ban on attending football matches, six years after Port Said stadium disaster

https://www.thenational.ae/world/mena/egypt-to-lift-ban-on-attending-football-matches-six-years-after-port-said-stadium-disaster-1.760388

Unionjack likes this

JOHN TERRY EXCLUSIVE: 'I'm not ready to retire yet... I still have plenty left in the tank' - Chelsea legend opens up on future plans, learning from Jose Mourinho and 'brilliant' Ray Wilkins

erry had thought about retiring from football but admits he is not ready yet

If a move back into the game fails, Terry has options to coach or become a pundit

Terry collected notes and coaching manuals from Jose Mourinho's sessions

He hails the impact both Ray Wilkins and Gianfranco Zola have had on his career

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6144031/JOHN-TERRY-EXCLUSIVE-Im-not-ready-retire-plenty-left-tank.html