test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

John Terry

Started by DavidEU,

4,406 posts in this topic

I was really hoping to see him on the scoresheet til the end of the season. I knew he has some impressive record for scoring in consecutive seasons and the number now is even bigger. What a player!

And the perfect way to end his career with Chelsea - lifting the trophy one more time(5th!) !

Johnnyeye likes this

On 4/26/2017 at 2:59 PM, MrExcalibur100 said:

Image result for john terry mother

This is not the person in the video. Get that fake shit out of here. 

Rumour has it she's laid on more balls then David Beckham :)

I would love if he retired here.

And Chelsea should without a doubt retire #26. Its very unusual number and Terry is the man that was raised at Chelsea and captained it for over a decade on highest level. It would be the right thing to do.

After watching Monday night back again and his performance, not just his performance but his movement I think he will retire. He looked like he had drawing pins inside his socks, his ability to move and change direction is gone. He never had much speed but now he looks in pain as he runs. Sunday should be his last act, he has a legacy here and he will be commended for that and given the best send off. But do your body a favor John, end it now, do your coaching badges and go from there.
He doesn't need money, he can amble on behind the scenes and get the support from the club for coaching etc, you never know he may slot into the chair next to Antonio, nobody knows but don't torture yourself elsewhere John, it's time now.

He just isn't as fit anymore and rusty too. I'd honestly be very surprised if Sunday is his final match as a player.

Yeah you can tell it's his time but gotta be hard to accept. Still if it is completely curtains still end on a high :-D 

Gutted missing this year's parade for the reason be his last 

Thanks for everything JT. Not just a LEGEND for me but also a HERO. Hopefully, he's back at this club as part of the coaching staff. A natural leader of men if there ever was one. 

Johnnyeye and Amblève. like this