John Terry

DavidEU

Fitting that this happens in this nightmare of a season. Someone brought up Sod's law the other day. Everything that can go wrong, went wrong in the worst possible manner

If this is the end, Farewell John. Thanks for the memories

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I think be less upset if we knew.As it stands no doubt he is going does look certain but probably get sod all send off cause nothing has been said! Gerrard they knew...others they knew us it literally is left with a wimper!

Yeah, that glimmer of (probably) false hope is by far the worst part of it all. Just confirm it, give him a farewell match and let us give him the proper send off he deserves.

2 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

So its confirmed 2games?! I thought they weren't sure? 

Yeah, unfortunately. Second red card of the season, automatically means a 2-match ban :cry: 

I wanna say thank you for the support of so many sharing the posts and videos around look we've contacted Chelsea Fans Channel they are a media company and hopefully they can take this on. Perhaps we can do stuff together in this I don't know. For us it's all about the message and more importantly John Terry. Caroline, Norman, Tony there's so many of you to thank. You know what 100% Chelsea get in contact with us too. Let's get this man our Captain a contract. On 26 mins we leave the stadium give whoever it may concern 19 minutes to think about it all until our return for the second half. Like I said we on a time scale now. And JOHN TERRY it's all about our Captain from now on in.

https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaSW6/?fref=nf

40 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

I wanna say thank you for the support of so many sharing the posts and videos around look we've contacted Chelsea Fans Channel they are a media company and hopefully they can take this on. Perhaps we can do stuff together in this I don't know. For us it's all about the message and more importantly John Terry. Caroline, Norman, Tony there's so many of you to thank. You know what 100% Chelsea get in contact with us too. Let's get this man our Captain a contract. On 26 mins we leave the stadium give whoever it may concern 19 minutes to think about it all until our return for the second half. Like I said we on a time scale now. And JOHN TERRY it's all about our Captain from now on in.

https://www.facebook.com/ChelseaSW6/?fref=nf

Worst. Idea. Ever.

I watched this from ChelseaFansChannel.. 

If this is indeed, true I want the entire board sacked after this disgusting treatment! John Terry is not a piece of meat.. he is a symbol to Chelsea Football Club.. one who is forever cemented in our history and success!

If it were me in that Chelsea board, and I cared about the club (which I obviously do), I'd be doing my best to appeal to the FA to at least reduce his ban to one game instead of two, so that his final game is at Stamford Bridge, and that the fans can watch him play at home one final time! 

We will never get another man like him.. I fucking hate this! 

It's virtually coming from the Sun (very reliable they are aren't they?) .. some piece of news worth addressing!

17 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:
   Is this a good idea?

No it's not. It's an incredibly stupid idea. It's not gonna change anything. Conte and the board aren't suddenly going to change their mind because some fans walk out on a game.

Even more so they shouldn't. If conte doesn't have a place for Terry in the squad then so be it. He's the head coach and that's his decision to make. Fans don't have to like it but they are going to have to accept it.

Assume he's going and give him a brilliant send off, he can't play but he will be on the pitch afterwards.

I am sad he's leaving and especially so the way he is (via a red card and 9th or below place finish), but on a footballing perspective this feels like the right time to be honest.

13 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Assume he's going and give him a brilliant send off, he can't play but he will be on the pitch afterwards.

I am sad he's leaving and especially so the way he is (via a red card and 9th or below place finish), but on a footballing perspective this feels like the right time to be honest.

Disagree with that last part. Terry leaving after such a disastrous season ain't right. And that's one of the reasons I want him to stay (obviously not as a starter).