John Terry

DavidEU

And the hits just keep on coming. 

If it wasn't for the feel good of Leicester City winning the title I'd probably take up drinking. 

Shocking season, lousy ending for such a hero for us for so many years. 

1xxvKh.gif

1 hour ago, Leif said:

And now the club is dead. Time to be reborn like a beautiful ass Phoenix. 

Knowing our luck we will reborn a ugly ass Phoenix which looks like Arse(nal). I really hope we can keep our captain else we might as-well give up because without a leader we are screwed.

5 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Am I the only one distraught that this was his last moments in a Chelsea shirt?! 

I'd wager you're not. It's pretty sad and disheartening. Just as it has been following this team for this whole season. Can't see the end of the tunnel right now.

2 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

I'd wager you're not. It's pretty sad and disheartening. Just as it has been following this team for this whole season. Can't see the end of the tunnel right now.

This is, for me, the biggest legend in the history of the club, Mr. Chelsea....I just can't come to terms with it. I'm afraid of what happens when I'm no longer in denial about this...

3 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

This is, for me, the biggest legend in the history of the club, Mr. Chelsea....I just can't come to terms with it. I'm afraid of what happens when I'm no longer in denial about this...

I think be less upset if we knew.As it stands no doubt he is going does look certain but probably get sod all send off cause nothing has been said! Gerrard they knew...others they knew us it literally is left with a wimper!

17 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

Am I the only one distraught that this was his last moments in a Chelsea shirt?! 

No, I was out so I couldn't catch the game but I felt sick when I heard about the red card. 

9 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

So its confirmed 2games?! I thought they weren't sure? 

And there goes the core. Lampard, Cole, Drogba, Cech, and JT. Crazy. 

I do believe he had to go after this season, but man what an awkward way to leave. Not even gonna be able to play in front of the fans and captain the team one last time. 

Don't think we'll ever have another Mr. Chelsea for a looong time. It was certainly fun while it lasted, through all the ups and downs, Trophies and off-field suspensions. Crazy to think Chelsea brought through the ranks one of the best CBs the PL has ever seen.