John Terry

DavidEU

47 minutes ago, stroey said:

We're even worse, because we sell club hero/legends to direct rivals just because the money is better than selling them abroad (Mata, Cech). It currently feels like we're a club without an identity, maybe because the club is run by genies like Emenalo. The only thing that makes me proud is our fans > (1000 times) Real Madrid's fans. 

Completely agree with what you said expect for the Mata and Cech thing.

I feel it was more of Roman keeping his word with Mata and Cech rather than selling them for a prize. It was very clear that Jose didnt want Cech to join Arsenal while Cech wanted to stay in London which Roman honored. Same with Mata, he said we would fight despite Jose publicly stating Oscar was his No. 10 but when it didnt go well for Mata ... he took the first offer than must have fallen in his lap.  

This only has helped strengthen our rivals. 

''Makes no sense, how could they jettison their icon, their leader...''

Martin Samuel nailed it again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3425646/Chelsea-s-decision-let-John-Terry-leave-makes-little-sense-MARTIN-SAMUEL.html

JT has jumped the gun a bit here.

Normally his contract would be sorted by the end of January but with managerial changes afoot and him being 36 next season, then would have to be discussions on his future playing role under new management.

I know he wants to know now so he can sort out family life etc but I think he is just trying to force the clubs hand by going public.

19 minutes ago, Rhino's Skin said:

JT has jumped the gun a bit here.

Normally his contract would be sorted by the end of January but with managerial changes afoot and him being 36 next season, then would have to be discussions on his future playing role under new management.

I know he wants to know now so he can sort out family life etc but I think he is just trying to force the clubs hand by going public.

And he's right to do so - I've really had enough of the board fucking over our legends and I  think he's trying to stop the same happen to him.

I don't know if it's occurred to anybody but he's currently our best centre back.

Idiocy. I really hope the fans step up and tell the board to stick it up their arse. Especially that stain Emenalo.

1 hour ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

And he's right to do so - I've really had enough of the board fucking over our legends and I  think he's trying to stop the same happen to him.

I don't know if it's occurred to anybody but he's currently our best centre back.

Idiocy. I really hope the fans step up and tell the board to stick it up their arse. Especially that stain Emenalo.

1 hour ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

Well lets have a look at a couple of things here.

Why has he come out now with this?...i.e. straight after the match in the reporters zone. Either being badly advised or him just being a bit selfish. The talk today should be all positive and about our current run of form and good performance yesterday  including giving fringe players a run out....not this negative frenzy that this has turned into.

Has his agent already had wind of a reduced wages and playing time offer and rejected it before it goes to JT..so no official contract on the the table as yet?

The club say there is still room and time for talks to sort out future plans for him.

Has he had an offer from China? There was huge interest in him when he took on that ambassadorial role over there not so long back.

Find it hilarious when posters talk about club/player loyalty ....... Chelsea FC have stood by JT through all his troubles onand off pitch whether proven or not and if he had been at certain other clubs, could well have found himself sacked. 

Of course we all want him to stay, but he himself sees himself playing for another 2 seasons. 

Going to USA or China where he could finish off his coaching badges and be able to have the chance to put it into practice over there might be great news for us in the future when he could come back in some sort of coaching capacity.

hashtag biggerpicture