John Terry

DavidEU

18 years, 4 leagues, 4 fa cups, Chelsea most successful, probably best player.

I know he has too much integrity to play for Citeh or anyone else in the Prem, but in a way wouldnt mind, just to show the clowns that run the club up.

They're seriously fucking winding us up with awarding Ivanovic a new contract after the abysmal and embarrassing season he's had and letting our greatest legend (in my opinion) go.

Only way I could stomach this is if the new manager is Pep fucking Guardiola. At least then it would make sense because he wouldn't at all fit his playing style. Since that's clearly not happening this decision is terrible.

13 minutes ago, Spike said:

You aren't changing my opinion on infidelity just because a lot of people do it. A cretin is a stupid person, and I think it is stupid to cheat. There ya go.

I already mentioned the bold part.

So you genuinely believe that 57% of men are just terrible people and 'cretins' regardless of whatever else they have done in their lives?

I'm not trying to convince you to cheat on your partner, I'm saying that there are circumstances and motivations that push a lot of people to commit infidelity, which is obviously terribly immoral, but that doesn't make them monsters, it just means that they did something very wrong. 

48 minutes ago, Spike said:

JT is a fantastic footballer but a cretin of a human.

Maybe your favourite player Cesc (Great human - kill me if i go to Chelsea FABREGAS) can be our new fucking leader. He cares so much about our club that in two years we will be play in League 1

13 minutes ago, Namika said:

CL Final will be his last game. Written in the stars. What a way to say goodbye it would be... He deserve something like that.

Why do some of you guys keep talking about the CL final like we're already there?

John Terry's Chelsea story not over yet, Jamie Redknapp says

Chelsea could yet do a u-turn and offer "last of the legends" John Terry a new contract, Jamie Redknapp believes.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10150879/john-terrys-chelsea-story-not-over-yet-jamie-redknapp-says

10 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

So you genuinely believe that 57% of men are just terrible people and 'cretins' regardless of whatever else they have done in their lives?

I'm not trying to convince you to cheat on your partner, I'm saying that there are circumstances and motivations that push a lot of people to commit infidelity, which is obviously terribly immoral, but that doesn't make them monsters, it just means that they did something very wrong. 

I didn't say monsters or terrible people, so please don't  put that in my  mouth. I said cretin which means stupid or idiot. I think you believe the word cretin is far worse than it actually is.

8 minutes ago, TomyPaci said:

Source?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8536491.stm

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

They're seriously fucking winding us up with awarding Ivanovic a new contract after the abysmal and embarrassing season he's has and letting our greatest legend (in my opinion) go.

Only way I could stomach this is if the new manager is Pep fucking Guardiola. At least then it would make sense because he wouldn't at all fit his playing style. Since that's clearly not happening this decision is terrible.

Pure guesswork but, based on Guus's changed response to questions about the chances of him getting the job permanently, my feeling is that a deal has already been struck with the new manager. Pep or not Pep, the thought that the new man's plans are behind this decision is just one potential explanation that occurred to me as soon as I heard the news.

To extend the speculation a bit further' if we consider Lewandowski's comment about Pep knowing where he's going and knowing what he has to do to get them playing much better then the odds that it might be United or us just got shorter. (I don't think it'll be either of those teams but the odds could still be affected but that comment.)

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

John Terry's Chelsea story not over yet, Jamie Redknapp says

Chelsea could yet do a u-turn and offer "last of the legends" John Terry a new contract, Jamie Redknapp believes.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10150879/john-terrys-chelsea-story-not-over-yet-jamie-redknapp-says

This is what I think happen. This will serve as a slap to the backs of the heads of the people making decisions. 

10 minutes ago, TomyPaci said:

Maybe your favourite player Cesc (Great human - kill me if i go to Chelsea FABREGAS) can be our new fucking leader. He cares so much about our club that in two years we will be play in League 1

Oh piss offf. What does this have to do with me liking Cesc Fabregas? It was actually set to Frank Lampard for years prior. Are you going to call me out on that? About how I adore the eternal Judas?

If you want to know the fucking truth, I think Cesc is a cunt but a very fucking talented footballer and that is why I like him. How about you hold your damn tongue next time you assume something about me. Fucks sake, you people.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Oh piss offf. What does this have to do with me liking Cesc Fabregas? It was actually set to Frank Lampard for years prior. Are you going to call me out on that? About how I adore the eternal Judas?

If you want to know the fucking truth, I think Cesc is a cunt but a very fucking talented footballer and that is why I like him. How about you hold your damn tongue next time you assume something about me. Fucks sake, you people.

Fair enough, sorry, overreacted

2 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

CaE5y5eWwAEOJDe.jpg:large

When I get older, my greatest pride will be to tell my children about how in a 4.5 billion years old planet, I was born just in time to watch John Terry. From now till the end of the season, I will just watch and enjoy.

Farewell, Mr. Chelsea.  72.gif

well said man!

5 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

CaE5y5eWwAEOJDe.jpg:large

When I get older, my greatest pride will be to tell my children about how in a 4.5 billion years old planet, I was born just in time to watch John Terry. From now till the end of the season, I will just watch and enjoy.

Farewell, Mr. Chelsea.  72.gif

tears

Just now, CHOULO19 said:

Here, let me put it in order for you and do try to actually come with a response this time. This is why this is a terrible decision by the board:

- John Terry was the best defender in the league last season and is currently our best and most experienced defender.

I agree with both points. Terry had a good season last year and is our most experienced defender. However, he hasn't been anywhere near as good this season. Terry and Cahill are also big factors as to why we play so deep and aren't proactive. A lot of our problems stem from having slow, immobile CBs who have to protected all game and who refuse to engage players running right at them. 

- John Terry has starter almost every single match for Chelsea this season and is hence a key player for us.

You're right, Terry has been a mainstay in a defence that has struggled all season long.

- John Terry is not only the captain of this team, he's also the best and most important leader in the club's history, a leadership that will VERY sorely be missed given the lack of leadership in our squad.

I agree, his leadership will be missed. But leadership alone doesn't mask his waning powers; he'll be 36 next season so his level will likely drop even further.

- John Terry has the best relationship with the fans for whom he personifies this club and binning him when we have no one better will damage more the faulty fans-board relationship.

You're speaking as if we can't or won't sign a top defender in the summer. Do you know something the rest of us don't? As for the relationship suff, the club will never please all of the fans all of the time.

- John Terry is a product of our academy and his departure (as well as the possible departure of Cahill) will further damage already almost empty 'homegrown' and 'club trained' quotas.

That is a genuine concern but we have a lot of talented young English players at the club. There will be short-term pain but we can solve that problem in the long-term.

- John Terry has the abilities to rally the dressing room and encourage and advise the youth players like no other which will be practically irreplaceable.

The youth players need advice but they also need proper coaching, minutes and ultimately talent. John Terry's words of wisdom while helpful aren't the be all and end all.

- John Terry has won everything and been in every situation and to sign TWO defenders who can offer more to the team than him would be almost impossible with no CL football next season.

Cahill has also won everything and been in every situation. Should we keep him too?

- Finally, John Terry is the most decorated captain in the history of this club and telling him, after almost 700 games, that he won't be playing here anymore through a phone call with his agent is a fucking disgrace and exactly why other fans rightly call our club plastic.

He had a meeting the next day from the article I read. Genuinely don't care what other fans call our club.

Sorry for the late reply, been watching the Bulls-Clippers game but some quick responses.