John Terry

DavidEU

Just now, Styles said:

Wow, JT is really on the offensive. Trying to stoke up the fans and I can see it's working. Well done to him.

Captain, Leader, Legend and now a master manipulator.:worship:

Yeah, it is coming off as really bitter to me. No doubt he is bitter, but to actually do something like this? Take it with some dignity JT.

Just saw what he said...think there wont be greater lad playing for our club.

Also it all goes down who next manager will be its not definite yet.

However the board are fucking pricks cant say anything else. Even if they manage to sign Messi it wouldnt fix the shit they do for sometime now. 

Terry is a legend that deserves proper retirement and thats here. If Iva can get that payment then surely Terry should be given the extension considering later is actualy still better than Iva.

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

No time would've been a good time.Get it out the way not and can actually get a proper goodbye end of season rather then a oh just went.

No, retirement would have been a good time. Doubt the club will organize him a testimonial either.

How are everyone feeling about the board now?

Buck, Emenalo, Maria...etc.....i will give you mine....gutless cunts, no fucking idea about anything to do with football and should all be fucking drowned.

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Yeah, it is coming off as really bitter to me. No doubt he is bitter, but to actually do something like this? Take it with some dignity JT.

Seen this with Lamps as well. If Terry had any chance of a new deal he's blown it now.

1 minute ago, CHOULO19 said:

This is the guy who literally almost killed himself to try to score a goal for us, the guy who played with a broken rib for the club. He is the only individual in the entire Chelsea setup that constantly does everything that shows he cares about the fans and the club. He can physically shit on the fans and still be the biggest legend in the history of this club.

The very least we can do for him is sticking up for him now. 

The club told him no at the moment. He ran to the press.

46 minutes ago, Spike said:

Leadership is pretty overrated in my opinion. It's pretty obvious when someone is a shit leader but not so much when they are good at it. Silly to let John Terry Leave considering he is still quite good 

He lead by example on the field and that was evident to all

1 minute ago, Styles said:

Seen this with Lamps as well. If Terry had any chance of a new deal he's blown it now.

The club told him no at the moment. He ran to the press.

Respect is a two way street. The club didn't want to resign him, they are allowed to do that. It has nothing to do with respect, they are just moving on, it happens in sports. Then Terry runs to the press and leaks the story, that isn't very respectful in my opinion.