John Terry

DavidEU

She's sexy and you know it

mE8Hnyt.jpg

Deal with it :cool:

BOBFOC!!

Everyone knows the days a comin when captain reliable is time to leave us.

Now do we want him to leave us with all our memories of him class or do we want him to lumber on slow,being subb'd,with those who love him wanting his head?

IF we get Stones/Varane I'd like them to take Cahills place now. Letting JT wear them in showing them the Chelsea way, with Zouma on rotation with him. Then next season We get Happy in next to them fully.

Its gotta come and its the best way for us and him IMHO

Getting thrown under the bus by our own fans even though he was the best CB in England last year after a bit of a bad start of the season. Great.

So if you were good last season you are above all kind of criticism? Only by constantly expecting the best can Chelsea remain in the position they are.

Besides, wanting to rotate Terry out of the team is hardly throwing him under the bus, blind loyalty is not a good thing.

Pff it was an "orange" card. It's been given as a yellow before, it was a very light shirt pull and had he not done that there would be no dispute. The striker was looking for it though, that little contact does not usually make you go down. Meh, I'm not worried.

Ah, the eventual decline of Captain, Leader, Legend. No-one can deny that it was coming, the picture was being painted long before this and John can do nothing but hold his head up high in pride!

He'll go out fighting, that's for sure. He wants to be there, he wants to prove it to himself and to everyone else. But alas, he must come to terms with the fact that when you're at a top club and you're on the wrong side of 30, your actions will be under a microscope. I empathise tremendously with him, it's not really his fault that things seem to be going awry at the moment. That whole defensive unit needs a shake up and he's not the only one at fault.

However, he's now approaching 35 and in the pipeline comes a fresh 21 year old, talented, defender. Terry must step up to the plate now, become a mentor to Zouma and Stones.. Train with these lads, teach them what he's learned in 35 years.

I hope and hope that Terry won't be sour about his predicament right now. I hope we won't see him sulking and whining and bitching to the media, I hope he stays with us beyond this season and eventually eases himself out and takes up coaching perhaps!

John Terry, we salute you for years of leadership and graft!

So if you were good last season you are above all kind of criticism? Only by constantly expecting the best can Chelsea remain in the position they are.

Besides, wanting to rotate Terry out of the team is hardly throwing him under the bus, blind loyalty is not a good thing.

Not saying that at all. It's just sad that 2 and a half games into the season, people have already given up on JT.

Not saying that at all. It's just sad that 2 and a half games into the season, people have already given up on JT.

We cant rely on JT forever. The team has to adapt to him and his limitations, so it is only justified as long as he can be in the form of his life. The moment he drops below that, he instead becomes a burden on the team. He has often relied on his interceptions and reading of the game rather than speed, but even those things can become worse with age.

Please understand, Im not saying that he is shit or anything, but I have already accepted that he is nearing the end of his career, I would just rather that the team slowly starts preparing for this now rather than playing Terry all of this season and than drop him completely the next one.

so in the space of 4 months JT is no longer capable of this?

JT's greatest performance in the eyes of JM?

But to be fair, is that so hard to believe? The players that have exposed him have used their steps of pace they have on him coupled with the decline of his sharpness. You say 'space of 4months' but in the life of a footballer who's in his late 30s, that's actually a period of time where a decline is sharper. I'm not saying he's completely incapable of putting in big game performances, of course he's capable. But the only way he'd be able to do tha is, perhaps, but not playing every game.

Gary Neville made the point about Yaya Toure, you'd want a 100% Yaya maybe once a week rather than 70-75% three times a week. The same goes with John Terry, you want him as sharp as he can be 100%

JT is not going anywhere, he is still the best defender we have. Don't start with the "inevitable decline" crap please.

Lol but why is it 'crap'? Is it not bound to happen at all? It's quite evident he's lost a step or two.. No-one is writing him off, but no-one can deny he's going through a spell right now that's telling.

Lol but why is it 'crap'? Is it not bound to happen at all? It's quite evident he's lost a step or two.. No-one is writing him off, but no-one can deny he's going through a spell right now that's telling.

Yeah sure not...

W/e, half the team is not on form. It this a telling sign for others as well? It's just matchday 3. Either way, JT is not your average mid-table team defender, he is still top class.

I feel for JT. There's a media witch-hunt out to get him, and then some cheating twat gets him sent off. I can see why the referee gave it, but why on earth as a striker would you go down when you're through on goal? There's only two options - 1) you've been fouled, and 2) because you're a cheating twat trying to get somebody sent off, because you're scared you're going to miss the opportunity to score. Rondon is a cunt and I hope Rui Faria goes apocalyptic and break him in two when West Brom come to the Bridge. How a bloke that big can go down like that is fucking criminal.