John Terry

DavidEU

Greatest player in the history of Chelsea F.C..

Best defender and captain in the Premier League era.

Our John Terry.

what? our you serious?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2975528/John-Terry-posts-Instagram-photo-two-children-asleep-Capital-One-Cup.html

what a vile vile human being!!!! hope they burn his head in a ditch (supernatural style).

John Terry has won 13 major trophies with Chelsea - should Roy Hodgson open the door for an England return?

Chelsea captain John Terry is the best defender in the country and after Capital One Cup win, should he return for England?
272.gif

https://vine.co/v/O0BIXrVWmPD

I'm sorry, but you can't ignore this. These are some stone cold facts. Obviously, this proves John Terry is a racist!

Until you take a closer look and notice he 'ignored' the little kid, who happens to be white.

If only the human brain had a on switch.

John Terry (c) is our Paolo Maldini. He is already a legend and our going to be very important in our future. It is like good wine, He's better with the passage the years.

Right now he is fully UNDISPUTED in our starting eleven. Next year I think he can maintain his level, but John Terry is an honesy person and he would accept to be our backup to help Zouma or other new Centre-Back and help the team from the bench but still key in the important moments season bringing his experience.

To my contract renewal John Terry is a major objective for us. Players like John are those who build the big teams. Jose and Roman know it and John Terry will continue with us next season.

Noticia-134325-chelsea-john-terry.jpg

O Captain! My Captain!

John Terry (c) is our Paolo Maldini. He is already a legend and our going to be very important in our future. It is like good wine, He's better with the passage the years.

Right now he is fully UNDISPUTED in our starting eleven. Next year I think he can maintain his level, but John Terry is an honesy person and he would accept to be our backup to help Zouma or other new Centre-Back and help the team from the bench but still key in the important moments season bringing his experience.

I have my doubts about this.

The return of Mou has certainly had a rejuvinated effect and he is performing outstanding at the moment but the whole process of building a new title winning squad is coming to a close at the end of he season if we win the title.

He is not getting any younger and i think it will be hard for him to find the motivation (after achieving all what we set out to do when Mou returned) to maintain that high level that is required.

Imo next year will probably be the final year of the transformation of Chelsea and the changing of the old guard with the replacement/leaving of Terry and Cech.

Therefore i think it's vital to buy a new CB this summer who could replace him

The return of Mou has certainly had a rejuvinated effect and he is performing outstanding at the moment but the whole process of building a new title winning squad is coming to a close at the end of he season if we win the title.

He is not getting any younger and i think it will be hard for him to find the motivation (after achieving all what we set out to do when Mou returned) to maintain that high level that is required.

Imo next year will probably be the final year of the transformation of Chelsea and the changing of the old guard with the replacement/leaving of Terry and Cech.

Are none of our loanees good enough?

Hi!

Yes, in the age of John Terry to any player can give a physical collapse of one year to another year. Maybe it can be risky to have a player from the age of John Terry with guaranteed place in our starting eleven. But as Backup can be a good option.

I, like you, also think it should be a priority sign a new Centre-Back TOP for the following season. The best would be safe Varane. He is my favourite option. Zouma - Varane would be a partner for the next decade.

But if we have to Zouma - Varane as Centre-Back also if we have John Terry as backup for certain times of the season to bring his vast experience can be a perfect choice for us.

John Terry would have the same role that this year has had Drogba providing expertise to Diego Costa and the other players. To Zouma or Varane have John Terry close to them would be like having a teacher of football.

I agree with you, it would be risky to rely on John Terry with the same role he has had this season. But having a player with his experience is an opportunity to be seized.

Furthermore, I believe that John Terry is someone honest who would know accept this new role and assume that he may be important from the bench.

And we we would Ivanovic can play as Centre-back in times of emergency. And Jose decide what will happens with Cahill.

This is an interesting debate.

Regards.

Hi!

Yes, in the age of John Terry to any player can give a physical collapse of one year to another year. Maybe it can be risky to have a player from the age of John Terry with guaranteed place in our starting eleven. But as Backup can be a good option.

I, like you, also think it should be a priority sign a new Centre-Back TOP for the following season. The best would be safe Varane. He is my favourite option. Zouma - Varane would be a partner for the next decade.

But if we have to Zouma - Varane as Centre-Back also if we have John Terry as backup for certain times of the season to bring his vast experience can be a perfect choice for us.

John Terry would have the same role that this year has had Drogba providing expertise to Diego Costa and the other players. To Zouma or Varane have John Terry close to them would be like having a teacher of football.

I agree with you, it would be risky to rely on John Terry with the same role he has had this season. But having a player with his experience is an opportunity to be seized.

Furthermore, I believe that John Terry is someone honest who would know accept this new role and assume that he may be important from the bench.

And we we would Ivanovic can play as Centre-back in times of emergency. And Jose decide what will happens with Cahill.

This is an interesting debate.

Regards.

I think next season is too early. Maybe 2016/17 we should be having this conversation...

It really depends what happens really :/ injuries, form dips, it all will lead up to this.

Does he have his coaching badges yet?

I think next season is too early. Maybe 2016/17 we should be having this conversation...

It really depends what happens really :/ injuries, form dips, it all will lead up to this.

Does he have his coaching badges yet?

I do not know exactly but I believe I saw some photos of John Terry with our children at The Academy.

The next season, probably, Drogba will become an assistant of Jose. Probably John Terry will have a similar role.

Anyway, I'm sure Jose will try to sign Varane this summer. The Real Madrid is about to renew the contract with Pepe and Sergio Ramos and Varane will not want to be the third Centre-back of Real Madrid.

Although I think next season John Terry will continue to be important to us.

I have not found the picture but she looked at John Terry Cobham training with our childrens. Maybe John Terry already started doing the courses to be a coach.

Regards.

All great players go through decline at some point during their career for various different reasons. Terry arguably had to endure that phase from 2010-11 up until 2013 with Jose's return. He had all sort of troubles on and off the field with scandals and we not doing so well in the league, managers getting sacked, FSW benched him because of that Newcastle lost...etc and he looked to be on his way.

Now with Jose he is back to being among the very best CB in the world again and at his age that is very impressive. Also most players would throw a tantrum and probably with their ego demand to leave the club if they have been told to 'Take it or fucking leave it' as Maria told Terry apparently in the summer(rumors dunno about truth in this). He truly loves the club I am sure he said a few days ago if he doesn't get offered a new deal this summer he will retire even though he knows probably 19 other BPL clubs, yes 19 will most likely offer him a deal if we let him go this summer. This shows his love for the club, I am sure even if we were in MU position now he wouldn't demand to leave for City...etc.

As with many great players, he endured adversity in his career and bounded back in great style. Players who were just 'great, but never truly great' aka Kaka, Torres...etc at some point all became the best player in the world in their positions. However after a few set backs personally they both gave up and never really were the same again, their hungers and desire not as strong as they used to be. Now with John, that is not the case and that is why he is deservedly getting praises today. It is not too far off the mark to call him the best CB in BPL history imo, it is all good talking about Moore, Adam...etc but they never really endured huge personal set backs like Terry did so we never really seen their character and what they are made of in the difficult moments.