John Terry

DavidEU

Yet again, the same old reason to excuse someone of their mistake. I'm sorry. Not buying into that. Should be doing better in trying to clear the ball away ASAP rather than doing what he did and cost us a goal.

His mistake was overshadowed by Cahill embarrassing display before the goal.

According to the latest JT must accept a pay-cut from 165k to around 100k a week.

Well, to make 100k a week, looks pretty good to me just to stay on for another year.

Most likely, he will take it & wins some trophies with Chelsea before he packs it in.

According to the latest JT must accept a pay-cut from 165k to around 100k a week.

Well, to make 100k a week, looks pretty good to me just to stay on for another year.

Most likely, he will take it & wins some trophies with Chelsea before he packs it in.

Heard that Gala is planning to offer him £200-£250k per week.

I was just watching some Chelsea DVDs and when you think back to the 2007 Carling Cup, and when you see how John put his body on the line and really could have been very seriously injured. He really is IronMan and we are lucky we have someone so dedicated and wonderful as a Captain. He isn't a saint but he is a damn fine player.

Heard that Gala is planning to offer him £200-£250k per week.

Perhaps, Gala might. However, I believe JT is too much into Chelsea & if he can sign one more year at 100k as offered, he will take it. Since Chelsea´s policy is based on performance of late, this season JT plays well, he just may stay on for his last hurray & win another trophy.

Blimey, how times change. Last time when his camp wanted to squeeze more money out of the negotiations they only had to link him to Man City - now they've got to get him to waggle his arse in front of Galatasaray to avoid a pay cut.

Sorry John. I love you but there's no way you're getting the same contract this time round.

Phil Jones (who rarely plays CB for his club), Smalling, Cahill, Jagielka while John Terry sits on his sofa... :rolleyes:

Wonder what crosses his mind when he watches England these days?

He did say some time back that he's willing to come out of retirement and play for his country put the old pricks in the FA are too proud to call him up. #bunchoftwats

Phil Jones (who rarely plays CB for his club), Smalling, Cahill, Jagielka while John Terry sits on his sofa... :rolleyes:

Wonder what crosses his mind when he watches England these days?

Probably something like: "LMAO, those bunch of twats at the FA are so stupid!"

There you go LOL, perfect example of agent using other club to help his client get more money.

Blimey, how times change. Last time when his camp wanted to squeeze more money out of the negotiations they only had to link him to Man City - now they've got to get him to waggle his arse in front of Galatasaray to avoid a pay cut.

Sorry John. I love you but there's no way you're getting the same contract this time round.

Perhaps, Gala might. However, I believe JT is too much into Chelsea & if he can sign one more year at 100k as offered, he will take it. Since Chelsea´s policy is based on performance of late, this season JT plays well, he just may stay on for his last hurray & win another trophy.

Errrm, why? That makes very little sense. Imo, all those rumors are part of the negotiations between his agent and the club.