John Terry

DavidEU

That's the whole point, though, and that's why he'll only ever be a good squad player and never starter material for a top team like Chelsea.

Never disagreed with that fact. I did say, in this thread (or the Luiz one, I don't exactly remember) that when fit and on form, Luiz is a better option.

But as others have pointed out, Mourinho has to make a decision when some players are in better form than others. And,as of now, Cahill has made more of his starting opportunities this season than Luiz has.

He's got no pace and there's nothing we can do about it. We have to sit deep to play him, he's been playing well but when you play another paceless centre half in Cahill, we suffer even more as not only do we give opponents more space in front of our back four, the players can't close down quick enough.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned anything about Long's goal regarding Terry. I mean what the heck was he (and even Lampard) doing there trying to just block off and let the ball drop and not aware of Shane Long behind him?!

He made a mistake, for sure. But to be fair, he hasn't made too many, so far this season.

He made a mistake, for sure. But to be fair, he hasn't made too many, so far this season.

Yet again, the same old reason to excuse someone of their mistake. I'm sorry. Not buying into that. Should be doing better in trying to clear the ball away ASAP rather than doing what he did and cost us a goal.

Yet again, the same old reason to excuse someone of their mistake. I'm sorry. Not buying into that. Should be doing better in trying to clear the ball away ASAP rather than doing what he did and cost us a goal.

Wasn't really excusing him...I did say it was a mistake.

Wasn't really excusing him...I did say it was a mistake.

Yes but that's far too moderate of a view to take. It doesn't matter that he's been something of a rock this season, dealing with alternating partners who throw in the odd blunder, every mistake must be brought up and made a big deal of.

Oh, and I'm awaiting the :rolleyes:

Yes but that's far too moderate of a view to take. It doesn't matter that he's been something of a rock this season, dealing with alternating partners who throw in the odd blunder, every mistake must be brought up and made a big deal of.

Oh, and I'm awaiting the :rolleyes:

Oh yet more irony from the joker..

I'll just keep them untwisted then and eat my haggis, lol

My mind just went into spasm wondering what your haggis is ,, I was told it was a 4 legged bird that flew backwards ,,But an eminent Doctor ( couldnt spell GYnoclologist after

a bottle of wine and too lazy to google ) told mr it was a delicat part of the female anatomy South og Hadrians wall I think