John Terry

DavidEU

Cmon Roman,let's not mess about like we did with Frank ,if it were me it would be a 2 year deal for our leader,superb on Saturday.

I totally agree just get him signed. I think Jose will play a part in him getting a new deal, just like I think he played a part in Frank getting a new deal :)

I don't want to imagine Chelsea without them.

The day will come Flash,but world class footballers are hard to find and JT still has a big role to play both on the pitch as his performances have shown and more importantly off of it ,where he can give so much guidance to players like Chalobert. I hope he is given a 2 year deal,he has shown he is far from finished.

He, like Luiz, had a very good game bar the one blip where lost their headers for Norwich's goal, as they say though, one swallow doesn't make a summer, and they are still very good players.

On a side-note, it might not be a good idea to play our John as part of a back three again, as he is not the paciest, therefore not suited to it, Norwich exploited that for a few minutes until we got our goal.

Yeah, of course we can't go into next season with only Luiz Cahill and Kalas. But I'm assuming we renew JT's contract as he's been one of our best players along side Oscar so far.

I would be happy if we did, but I am not entirely sure we will...

I think Mourinho has a clear order to renovate our squad and move away from the old guard. I just find it very suspicious all their contracs ends at the same time!

P.S: Moved it to JT's thread.