John Terry

DavidEU

John Terry's House Comes Under Attack

England and Chelsea captain John Terry's house came under attack on Thursday night, it has been reported.

According to the Daily Mail, Terry's wife Toni and four-year-old children Georgie John and Summer Rose were in the house along with Terry's mother Sue and Toni's mother Sue Poole when intruders invaded the property, breaking through the perimeter gate. The gang members were later chased away by security guards.

At the time of the attack, Terry was playing the Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane, his first game after the Crown Prosecution Service announced that he would face prosecution for his alleged racial abuse of QPR defender Anton Ferdinand.

"They were all completely shocked at what happened, especially with young children in the house and two grandmothers. It was a very scary experience for all of them at a hugely difficult time for the family," a friend of Terry has told the paper. The incident has not been reported to the police, the report added.

After the racism row surfaced, Terry hired extra security guards to man his property, the report has said.

I can't believe how all those bastards want to destroy John mentally and this proves that Terry is one of the strongest footballers in the world, mentally of course (he cheated his wife with Bridge's ex, that he's racist...) and not like Giggs, who cheated his wife with brother's wife. Media only wrote few articles about it and it was silence...

I can't believe how all those bastards want to destroy John mentally and this proves that Terry is one of the strongest footballers in the world, mentally of course (he cheated his wife with Bridge's ex, that he's racist...) and not like Giggs, who cheated his wife with brother's wife. Media only wrote few articles about it and it was silence...

What makes him a scumbag is not the part about him having an affair with Bridgey's ex. It's the fact that he had an affair at all. But yes, I agree Giggs' scandal was worse.

What makes him a scumbag is not the part about him having an affair with Bridgey's ex. It's the fact that he had an affair at all. But yes, I agree Giggs' scandal was worse.

How can Chelsea's, so called "fan" call JT scum? It's his right to be what he wants to be, and do what he wants to do.

How can Chelsea's, so called "fan" call JT scum? It's his right to be what he wants to be, and do what he wants to do.

JT the person is a scumbag. JT the player is a legend.

He has a right to do what he wants to do??? Doesn't mean it's right does it? Are you saying what he did is right? No. It wasn't.

JT the person is a scumbag. JT the player is a legend.

What he did was wrong definitely, he has screwed up in his life, but everybody makes mistakes. Everybody, you and me.. We all are scumbags to some degree. Anyway, it's just my view.. I don't consider myself a saint therefore I don't judge others too much. None of us really knows how John is personally, we can only read about him in papers - not the best way to learn about a person. He just has the "privilege" of his every move being reported publicly.

What he did was wrong, but everybody makes mistakes. Everybody, you and me.. We all are scumbags to some degree.

Sure. I agree with that. He's hurt his wife & kids tremendously because of what he did. I'm sure he wants to be a better person as well, like all of us do. But because he is a "celebrity", he gets more criticism than the average person. It's not always fair but it always comes down to the same argument about celebrities. They are normal people just like us, but at the same time, they also have a responsibility to be "better".

lets face it, the Ferdinand brothers are bitter Terry's England captain and Rio isn't. that's why Anton is producing these lies,

Anton said he didnt hear anything though?

That's it? How many guys have cheated on thier wifes?

Why would that be relevant again :o

What other people do means nowt