John Terry

DavidEU

Except for that early mistake which got punished, another very good performance by Terry. Very weak in 1-on-1 situations and with space behind him but other than that, class. Villas-Boas should simply accept that he can't ever play a high-line as long as Terry is playing (the same goes for Alex and Ivan at CB), he's only hurting his own team.

Did anyone else admire his world class pass to Sturridge with his weaker foot for the opening goal?

A lot of the through balls he gives seem to come his left foot...including the two he gave to Cole to set up Didier on two separate occasions against Arsenal

Did anyone else admire his world class pass to Sturridge with his weaker foot for the opening goal?

He makes a lot of those imo. He uses his left quite often, and it is as accurate as his right. I remember a couple of more long left-footed diagonals from him this season, only this one resulted in a goal.

He makes a lot of those imo. He uses his left quite often, and it is as accurate as his right. I remember a couple of more long left-footed diagonals from him this season, only this one resulted in a goal.

No, we scored our first goal against Arsenal after his great ball to Mata. :yes:

Sorry to be daft...I admit, I was under the influence. Who made that pass??? The freakin' small screen that I was watching from....I couldn't tell, then the screaming & yelling that preceded that moment....I won't forget that for a while :D

• 2 weeks later...