test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

26. John Terry

Started by DavidEU,

4,292 posts in this topic

Time for Terry and Lampard to follow Scholes' path and retire from international football.

Agreed. Should have done it years ago. They only get booed by so called fans anyway. Ashley should retire too. The way he was booed after that one back pass mistake was disgraceful. I'm English but couldn't really give a toss about the national team. I think the Euro's are a waste of time and can only get excited when the world cup gets to the quarter finals,which is always time for good old England to get knocked out anyway. The England team is just a Gerrard,Scholes,Beckham and Rooney love in.

No way! I'd be pissed off if we had no representatives in the England squad! It would be very embarrassing being a top 4 club and not having anyone play for the England team. Even Arsenal have Wilshere and Walcott there.

Completely agree.

Has to be Chelseas Player of the Season..................blue%20scalf.gif

Either him or Cech. They've been our most consistent players, really make up the spine of our team!

No Ivanovic??

Either him or Cech. They've been our most consistent players, really make up the spine of our team!

He should defo be the England captain again, has served his punishment and has improved his behaviour.

I guess that is for another thread though??

Terry wants to play out career at Chelsea

I'm hoping to get an extension on my contract of at least another year - I really am. I will try to stay here as long as I can. I love this football club and I never want to leave. I'm like the fans in that I take it home with me - and whenever we lose I take it out on the people closest to me. I'm very fortunate to be captain of such a fantastic club.

Found this fact - Chelsea have never lost a league game if John Terry scored a goal for Blues.

blue%20scalf.gif

Sorry to be a pooper but he scored when we lost to Viking FK at Norway in 2002 :(

BlueLion. likes this

Sorry to be a pooper but he scored when we lost to Viking FK at Norway in 2002 :(

A league game. Not the ones in Europe mate.