John Terry

DavidEU

Time for Terry and Lampard to follow Scholes' path and retire from international football.

Exactly. And Ashley should do the same thing in one or two years. And nobody - except us Chelsea fans - will miss them. But... i don't think they will do that. And I don't see Ancelotti ask them that, he isn't of the kind of Ferguson.

Exactly. And Ashley should do the same thing in one or two years. And nobody - except us Chelsea fans - will miss them. But... i don't think they will do that. And I don't see Ancelotti ask them that, he isn't of the kind of Ferguson.

No way! I'd be pissed off if we had no representatives in the England squad! It would be very embarrassing being a top 4 club and not having anyone play for the England team. Even Arsenal have Wilshere and Walcott there.

No way! I'd be pissed off if we had no representatives in the England squad! It would be very embarrassing being a top 4 club and not having anyone play for the England team. Even Arsenal have Wilshere and Walcott there.

Yeah, I see what you mean. I guess we have a different view on this matter because of our nationalities. But me too, I would be sad to see no one of our player wear the England jersey. That's why I would allow just Ahsley to continue to play with England. Terry can't play week in and week out with Chelsea, so when there are international games it's a real pain in the ass... And Lampard is getting very old, so he shouldn't play every games. Plus when he plays for England, he prevents the Almighty God Steve G to play well. So he better to stop his international career and start to play just for the people who love him.

And once Sturridge (if he is still with us) and McEachran are involved with England, we should ask Ash to stop his career.

And once Sturridge (if he is still with us) and McEachran are involved with England, we should ask Ash to stop his career.

Exactly, we must keep at least 1 player in the England squad even if it's on the bench :whistling:

At least with Ashley Cole we have adequate cover for him (PvA/Bertrand). But for Terry and Lampard, not so.

Time for Terry and Lampard to follow Scholes' path and retire from international football.

Agreed. Should have done it years ago. They only get booed by so called fans anyway. Ashley should retire too. The way he was booed after that one back pass mistake was disgraceful. I'm English but couldn't really give a toss about the national team. I think the Euro's are a waste of time and can only get excited when the world cup gets to the quarter finals,which is always time for good old England to get knocked out anyway. The England team is just a Gerrard,Scholes,Beckham and Rooney love in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...