John Terry

DavidEU

13 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

or just a contract to play, hes probably doesnt need one for fucking.

Cant see the board giving him a contract tbh, they seem to want anyone out who appears more Mr Chelsea than they deem healthy. Watch him have a succesful mini career somewhere else now ala Cech, Drogba, Lampard...

It's ironic, so heavily ironic, before RA was happy to keep 'Jose's spine' that infamously remained post-Mou 2006. Now he can't wait to dispose of them, when in reality a lot of this should have been done in-around 2012. except we slowly did and Mourinho came back to torment Roman again :lol: 

On 3/20/2016 at 6:54 PM, xPetrCechx said:

12803104_10154196529007259_1990648192219

I mean I get that no-one really likes Terry outside of Chelsea, but you'd think there would be a bit more done for the guy. 

Hiddink should've been made aware of when game 700 would be and not mark it as a late sub v PSG. 

31 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Good lord, he's not dead my friend :lol:. Life goes on without John Terry, John Terry goes on without Chelsea. 

You're right but you're wrong. This is John Terry. It's just different with him. Normal rules don't apply.

This season has been aaaahhh

but JT can still contribute to Chelsea. That's what I think. It's what I know. He has to stay.

2 hours ago, DYC. said:

You're right but you're wrong. This is John Terry. It's just different with him. Normal rules don't apply.

This season has been aaaahhh

but JT can still contribute to Chelsea. That's what I think. It's what I know. He has to stay.

It's clear the club's focused on a massive rejuvenation project - or so we keep hoping. For some reason they feel it's necessary to sever that last remaining link of "Jose's Chelsea" and we're powerless to stop it. We went through this whole debacle with Lampard, and though he was eventually offered a new deal, and unfortunately in the media Terry doesn't have the adoration and respect Lampard felt. 

We can chant and plead all we want at SB and even online, but it's only Chelsea fans who care. The board clearly doesn't feel that's reason in itself. Now I'm so used to this shit, I look past Terry to see how else the club will continue to piss everyone off. 

Emenalo will probably get promoted to the board in a predictable turn of events :lol: 

51 minutes ago, CurlyHairLikeLuiz said:

hahahaha England want to hand him a recall according to the Mail

Good luck with that Roy, 5 years too late mate

Roy didn't say that, the rags, mail guardian etc are misrepresenting what he said. 

Antonio Conte wants John Terry to be handed a one-year extension at #Chelsea – even if it means him being put on his backroom staff. [Mail]

John Terry staying is a priority for Antonio Conte and making him a member of the backroom staff is an idea being toyed with. [Mail]

Terry would prefer to remain a player rather than become a coach, having said previously he has ‘two or three years’ left in him. [Mail]

Conte is believed to be open to letting Terry sign a one-year extension, with age not something that puts the Italian manager off. [Mail]

#Chelsea’s policy is to offer 30+ players just one-year extensions but John Terry wants a two-year deal with the option for a third. [Mail]

Yeah, of course Conte wants him to stay. No manager in the world would not. 

The club saying that they were waiting for the new manager to decide was clearly just an excuse and a lie. The board doesn't want to give him an extension and I don't think Conte 'making him a priority' would change that. 

17 hours ago, CHOULO19 said:

The club saying that they were waiting for the new manager to decide was clearly just an excuse and a lie. The board doesn't want to give him an extension and I don't think Conte 'making him a priority' would change that. 

In their defence, JT's the one who decided to go public about this so early lol. Of course the club's going to be backtracking and delaying the inevitable. Terry chose to call them out in the media about it, unlike Lampard he's not the same backing from the neutrals, and the club are keeping their cards close. 

I'm resigned to him leaving. Chelsea don't care what anyone thinks outside that board of yes-men.

On 01/04/2016 at 6:55 PM, CHOULO19 said:

Really? :Goober:

Rafa-Benitez.jpg