John Terry

DavidEU

We got lucky that the ref did not noticed that elbow to Aguero head.

I don't understand Terry, but why he has to do some stupid stuff every now and then?

The famous knee to the back of Sanchez is always in my mind.

He might be a great defender, but sometimes he gets a little of David Luiz where the blood rushes to his head and does something stupid.

There was hardly anything in it ffs. Great embellishment by Aguero.

Y'all wrote John off way too fast.

I think when Terry played under Benitez, he by in large played well, i think the fact he didn't play much under the Spaniard was more down to a problem behind the scenes between the pair than his form.

Also it was easier for the media to say he was past it, as then they could justify why he is not playing for England.

I think when Terry played under Benitez, he by in large played well, i think the fact he didn't play much under the Spaniard was more down to a problem behind the scenes between the pair than his form.

Also it was easier for the media to say he was past it, as then they could justify why he is not playing for England.

I was talking about a lot of our fans, the lack of faith in John was shocking.

I was talking about a lot of our fans, the lack of faith in John was shocking.

Let's not pretend there weren't a few things that caused that lack of faith.

He's had a very good season though and is very much a cornerstone of the club again.

Let's not pretend there weren't a few things that caused that lack of faith.

He's had a very good season though and is very much a cornerstone of the club again.

No doubt, but you would think "Captain, Leader, Legend" JT wouldn't be written off so soon. Whatever.