test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Alvaro Morata

Started by Captain Ahmed,

1,496 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Most of the people I saw comment on it said it's horrible. You're one of the first I've seen say they like it. 

That kit is amazing

Henrique likes this

Paying a lot of someone that's yet to play a full season of football. Hope he can deliver

3 minutes ago, kmk108 said:

Most of the people I saw comment on it said it's horrible. You're one of the first I've seen say they like it. 

Indeed. People with good taste are a very rare species. 

Hybrid Angel, Peace. and RoyalBlues like this

7 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I dont think he is worth the kind of money people say we are paying, but I really hope he will score more goals than Lukaku, since I'm pretty sure United went for Lukaku just because Mourinho is obsessed with the idea of beating his old club in every way possible. They even made a last minuted bid for Bakayoko. 

none of the players this season are marked at their value price. Classic example of demand > supply. Every club is making the best use of the situation.

But yes really hope that he comes good and proves his price tag.

3 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Indeed. People with good taste are a very rare species. 

Dunno there seems to be a lot of us Chelsea fans haha

Henrique likes this

12 minutes ago, Henrique said:

You have a bad taste. Thats easily the best good looking Adidas produced in recent years.

You're not being serious surely. Looks like a cross between someone having a bad acid trip while looking at what a baby has puked over it's bib.:)

Johnnyeye likes this

Morata cost us....Bamford, Atsu, Cuadrado, Begovic and Ramires

so let's shop oscar's money to bring alex sandro. the last missing puzzle...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

!Hazard! and Rich De Hog like this

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Very happy with this!!!

And I'm not certain he will score more goals than Lukaku. But Hazard, Pedro, Fabregas, Willian and co will definitely score more than they ever would with Lukaku up front.

Iv seen 2 of man utds pre season games lukaku looks totally lost.

RoyalBlues and !Hazard! like this

1 hour ago, Jype said:

Looks like it's finally happening. So many twists and turns in this however that I won't believe anything till I see it with my own eyes. :lol:

Morata is an immense risk but an 18-year-old Mbappe for Real Madrid at a world record price is not? Really?

From what I've seen most Real Madrid fans are gutted if Morata goes.

From a risk and reward concept absolutely. Mbappe is already one of the best and huge potential. Mbappe could walk into any starting squad with the exception of Barca, and possibly Madrid.

How about Morata at age 25? He has neither great potential or great body of work.  Madrid fans i know are calling it their best piece business since signing Ronaldo. Only Madrid fans who are gutted are those who are sentimental because he is a Castilla product. 

Johnnyeye and The Chels like this