test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Alvaro Morata

Started by Captain Ahmed,

1,496 posts in this topic

Milan sporting director Massimiliano Mirabelli has revealed that AC Milan are trying to sign #Chelsea target Alvaro Morata. [Standard]

Alvaro Morata could now be on the move to AC Milan after the club are believed to have offered him higher wages than #Chelsea. [Standard]

OMG.  Forgetting the targets for now.  Can we get Conte to agree to an extension before Milan get him too?

On another note:  Does Milan's interest in Morata mean that Belotti could be on his way here?

I was only guessing the last few days Morata is off but it looks like it really is. Milan doesn't have half of our revenue..

I hope he will join Milan. He is not worth the price tag, he is not the kind of player needed in the 3-6-1 system, he is not the kind of player to terrorize the opponents defense in a UCL knockout stage class. 

You just don't replace Diego Costa with Morata.

58 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Zidane is not stupid, he won't start the season with only one striker (Benzema). They will only sell Morata if they can get Mbappe instead :) 

Ronaldo is being transitioned to striker

"Milan are still looking to give Montella the gift of a new first team attacking option. The aces have remained the same as the names have consistently been Belotti, Kalinic, Aubameyang and Morata. On the latter, it seems that Chelsea at the moment are closest to signing the player from Real Madrid."

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/milan-attacking-options-from-belotti-to-kalinic-through-aubameyang-chelsea-ahead-for-morata-the-situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're in some burning position here. I would like to put some trust in clubs board and Abramovich but they're constantly proving that the club is stuck and don't make progress like it should. 

Nobody saying we should only sign 100m players but when your second most paid player in clubs history is Rudiger for around 40m, then we have to talk about clubs ambition.

Was excited about the idea of Aubameyang, but now that he's apparently off the market, I'd rather stick to Batshuayi. Humble and never complained throughout the whole last season, maybe he deserves a chance.

Not the ideal replacement for Diego Costa, but nor is Morata and Belotti. They are not worth 80M.

These two players to be valued 10-15M more than Aubameyang is a travesty.

Morata's goalscoring record is piss poor and not worthy of that crazy amount. Overrated because he was a Real Madrid youth - He is going to be 25 in a couple of months and has done nothing so far to suggest he is a 80M. 

Belotti - also a few months from turning 24. Nobody had heard of him before last summer. Had his breakthrough season and now he's worth over 80M? Give me a break.

My opinion.

Amblève. likes this

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Morata is the only player we want but because media doesn't know much about the deal they start linking us with another players.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

U know so much more than they do. 

29 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

We're in some burning position here. I would like to put some trust in clubs board and Abramovich but they're constantly proving that the club is stuck and don't make progress like it should. 

Nobody saying we should only sign 100m players but when your second best paid player in clubs history is Rudiger for around 40m, then we have to talk about clubs ambition.

Second best player in club history?

1 hour ago, Chelsea4 said:

Morata is the only player we want but because media doesn't know much about the deal they start linking us with another players.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

10182762.jpg

Fernando likes this