test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain Ahmed

Alvaro Morata

Started by Captain Ahmed,

1,496 posts in this topic
On 28.06.2017 at 8:15 PM, Antonio8 said:

alvaro morata is a great player, but not the ideal number 9 for conte

i think that lukaku would be more suitable to his idea of football 

Completely agree, but taking into account the fact that many Chelsea competitors are now in the process of singning such a good players  it's also right move for Conte, I think

Absolute insanity what Real demands for Morata, the guy has never proven himself as a main striker.

Even Woodward was not stupid enough to pay Madrid valuation.

12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Absolute insanity what Real demands for Morata, the guy has never proven himself as a man striker.

Even Woodward was not stupid enough to pay Madrid valuation.

Clubs immediately up their asking price when an english club is interested in one of their players. Also I suspect Real don't want to sell him until they secure Mbappe or someone.

Leif likes this

32 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

Clubs immediately up their asking price when an english club is interested in one of their players. Also I suspect Real don't want to sell him until they secure Mbappe or someone.

Both likely true. 

I like Morata and his possible potential, but at the end of the day he is far from proven. He is not Mbappe or another extremely talented 18 year old where the potential is worth the risk.

I don't think he should be going for anything over what Andre Silva and Alex Lacazette went for. 

12 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Both likely true. 

I like Morata and his possible potential, but at the end of the day he is far from proven. He is not Mbappe or another extremely talented 18 year old where the potential is worth the risk.

I don't think he should be going for anything over what Andre Silva and Alex Lacazette went for. 

Fml, do you actually want us to spend any significant cash or not?

All this "oh we shouldn't be paying this and that as other players have gone for other amounts." Bloody penny pincher fans. You're awful.

Each price is dependant on the club and the circumstance.

With Lukaku going to Utd, we are fast running out of options so if we have to pay a higher price for Morata then so be it.

zekinjo likes this

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Chelsea favourites to sign him now 

Really for how long lol 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Till somebody else signs him lol 

Like Everton lmao 

the wes likes this

51 minutes ago, Dingus said:

Fml, do you actually want us to spend any significant cash or not?

All this "oh we shouldn't be paying this and that as other players have gone for other amounts." Bloody penny pincher fans. You're awful.

Each price is dependant on the club and the circumstance.

With Lukaku going to Utd, we are fast running out of options so if we have to pay a higher price for Morata then so be it.

Some of you are desperate for any type of transfers. breathe man, we will be alright. 

i would bet on bats at this point with llorente as sub (that is a real pro, perfect for conte's game)

buy james rodriguez reus and naingolan to complete the squad

Just now, Antonio8 said:

i would bet on bats at this point with llorente as sub (that is a real pro, perfect for conte's game)

buy james rodriguez reus and naingolan to complete the squad

Reus can't run 10m without breaking his leg.

RoyalBlues and TheIceMan like this

There's like, 300 strikers in Europe. To think our only options are Morata, Lukaku & Belotti is madness. To think only the players who grab the headlines are worthy of us is also madness.

5 minutes ago, Leif said:

our only options are Morata, Lukaku & Belotti is madness.

You left out Aubameyang kido :D

8 minutes ago, Leif said:

There's like, 300 strikers in Europe. To think our only options are Morata, Lukaku & Belotti is madness. To think only the players who grab the headlines are worthy of us is also madness.

Not mentioning that Alvaro Morata has not grabbed headlines for a good year now footballing wise. 

Which strikers would you suggest then anyway?

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Not mentioning that Alvaro Morata has not grabbed headlines for a good year now footballing wise. 

Which strikers would you suggest then anyway?

Wouldn't have minded a punt on Andre Silva but he's gone to Milan.