Chelsea v Leicester

Jase

Here's a stat, since 2006, their has only been one away win in seven for teams after they have secured the title.

Leicester players have probably been letting their hair down all week and hopefully we can take advantage of that like West Brom did with us this time last year.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably going to be a 1-1 draw I reckon! 

Nothing really to play for... for either teams. Leicester already champions. Chelsea can't finish higher than 9th.. though it would be nice to win to at least finish in the top half of the table! 

Bring this match on and then bring on the Euro and the summer finally. Been too long this season. Hopefully we can go back to our winning habits.

Loud mouth
    Azpi-Ivan-Cahill-Baba
        Matic-Fabregas
    Pedro-Willian-Hazard
               Costa

And let this be the last time i see this formation and that devilish back line.

4 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Bring this match on and then bring on the Euro and the summer finally. Been too long this season. Hopefully we can go back to our winning habits.

Loud mouth
    Azpi-Ivan-Cahill-Baba
        Matic-Fabregas
    Pedro-Willian-Hazard
               Costa

There has to be some youth participation in there.. surely. I'd swap Matic for RLC, maybe bring on Matic as a sub!

15 minutes ago, chrismada9 said:

This is probably going to be a 1-1 draw I reckon! 

Nothing really to play for... for either teams. Leicester already champions. Chelsea can't finish higher than 9th.. though it would be nice to win to at least finish in the top half of the table! 

Yeah if we slip down would be annoying.got use to seeing us top half for a while. Not that matters still shite but no double figures be nice

Woooooo last game finally 

26 minutes ago, chrismada9 said:

There has to be some youth participation in there.. surely. I'd swap Matic for RLC, maybe bring on Matic as a sub!

Hasn't Guus said no youngster is going to start? :(

1 minute ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Hasn't Guus said no youngster is going to start? :(

If he did say that, that's ridiculous! Even Liverpool played their youngsters against us last season, when we'd already won the league and there was nothing for them to play for... I just don't seem to understand why none of our young players get a chance, even in games where it doesn't matter... it's a perfect chance for them to get a Premier League experience (albeit slim)... FFS the Under-21 side have been in better form, and have won more trophies than our senior side this season!

Time for Hiddink to open up and take some gambles!! ... in his last game!

2 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Loud mouth
    Azpi-Ivan-Cahill-Baba
        Matic-Fabregas
    Pedro-Willian-Hazard
               Costa

Isn't Ivanovic still injured?.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Hiddink pissing everyone off right till the very end. Thank god this is the final game!

I've long given up blaming Hiddink for the team selection, as i believe someone else (or a collective of individuals) chooses the line up, or that same someone ties Guus' hands on who to play.
It is absurd how we have Tomori on the bench and yet we persist with Ivanovic.
At least Traoré is getting the start, which is always nice.