Chelsea 1-1 Leicester

Jase

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, bluephoenix said:

hopefully we don't end like another liverpool struggling to get back to top 4!

If we do not recruit the right players and the right areas this will be the case. I just have this awful feeling that people like Ivanovic, Matic and Oscar will still be here starting games next season.

16 hours ago, Yeboii said:

Baba and Matic were awesome. Hazard was good. Tomori really impressed me, even though I raised an eyebrow at him being at RB and not CB.

no one was awsome or anything like that....from either team.

It was played at a friendly pace and intensity and nothing should be read into any performances good or bad from the game.

People are being over analytical about an end of season friendly where the off field events such as JT, Ranieri and Leicester etc etc were more important than the match itself

Have to say, those tribute to Ranieri yesterday feels rather silly. Don't recall us doing that when he returned with Juventus in 2009 but because he won the league with Leicester and came back at the right time, we paid tribute to him. :doh:

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Fortunately for me Cricket is my first love so I'll find a way to get through this. :)

Is that the one with the sticks and incredibly posh people? :P

Personally, I'm banking on the Euros not to be boring, even though I think they will be... 

40 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

That next match countdown is fucking depressing... 

IT's a blessing! You wanna watch this lot play football some more? Nah fam, they've hurt us enough this season. 

The nightmare is over, Celebrate!! 

6 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

IT's a blessing! You wanna watch this lot play football some more? Nah fam, they've hurt us enough this season. 

The nightmare is over, Celebrate!! 

Yeah, but you're assuming that I have other things to do in my life... 

Thank God that season is over. But in reality, we have been spoiled over the past 10 years or so with top 4 finishes nearly every season.. At least now we have an insight into how the likes of Everton feel every year, with nothing to look forward to either. At least we have a fairly good chance of challenging again next year, but for teams like Everton 10th position would seem like a fantastic season. :P

For what it is worth, PL table after Jose was sacked after week 16 (all teams had 22 matches remaining):

Leicester City 46

Tottenham 44

Southampton 42

West Ham 38

Arsenal 38

Man United 37

Liverpool 36

Chelsea 35

Man City 34

Given all of the frustrating draws we had, I am surprised we were in the pack of the usual suspects of Arsenal, Man United, Liverpool, etc.

Come on you Chelsea!!

15 hours ago, Chelsea Buzz said:

For what it is worth, PL table after Jose was sacked after week 16 (all teams had 22 matches remaining):

Leicester City 46

Tottenham 44

Southampton 42

West Ham 38

Arsenal 38

Man United 37

Liverpool 36

Chelsea 35

Man City 34

Given all of the frustrating draws we had, I am surprised we were in the pack of the usual suspects of Arsenal, Man United, Liverpool, etc.

Come on you Chelsea!!

I think we were second in that particular table after the Villa game but since then our heads have been on the beach/Euro's.

Although it's quite funny Liverpool are only one point better off afterall all this Klopp wankfest.