Liverpool v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool have two sides, the one that looks very good like the team against City and Villarreal, or the team that look really bad, and when I say bad, I mean even worse than us. At The Bridge they were just as bad as us the only difference between the two sides was that Coutinho had his one in ten.

If the good Liverpool show up it will be a long night, but if the crap version that blew 2 goal leads to Sunderland and Newcastle do we can win even if we play crap.

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

Liverpool have two sides, the one that looks very good like the team against City and Villarreal, or the team that look really bad, and when I say bad, I mean even worse than us. At The Bridge they were just as bad as us the only difference between the two sides was that Coutinho had his one in ten.

If the good Liverpool show up it will be a long night, but if the crap version that blew 2 goal leads to Sunderland and Newcastle do we can win even if we play crap.

They are starting to gather momentum. Their last visit at the bridge was when? The fourth/fifth game in charge for Klopp? Let's put things into perspective, and without blue tinted glasses. I have no doubt that with the right buys Klopp will get them challenging for top four next season.
A draw will be very hard to attain here, let alone a win.

Optimistic very optimist guys.Fucked,bangered aren't in my vocabulary when it concerns the 1905 . We are the Chelsea Boys,we learn all our manners,we spend all our tanners.We’re respected wherever we go.

corleone.PNG

2 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Guus! Play the yuuf and take the moral high ground before the game starts! Not trying to watch Chelsea get the smack-down with Cesc/Hazard/Willian starting. 

He won't I bet any money on it, it would be 10,000,000/1 for the youth. We are going to loose this game we can't beat fucking sunderland.

3 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

They are starting to gather momentum. Their last visit at the bridge was when? The fourth/fifth game in charge for Klopp? Let's put things into perspective, and without blue tinted glasses. I have no doubt that with the right buys Klopp will get them challenging for top four next season.
A draw will be very hard to attain here, let alone a win.

Let's also put in perspective that they have picked up one point out of six against two teams that have been flirting with relegation for most of the season, and were dogshit in both.

And Klopp may or may not sign those players in the summer but it's not the summer yet, and quite frankly domestically Liverpool have been average and you and a few others are acting like we are playing Atletico.

We have took points off better teams than Liverpool this season.

36 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Let's also put in perspective that they have picked up one point out of six against two teams that have been flirting with relegation for most of the season, and were dogshit in both.

And Klopp may or may not sign those players in the summer but it's not the summer yet, and quite frankly domestically Liverpool have been average and you and a few others are acting like we are playing Atletico.

We have took points off better teams than Liverpool this season.

We had the same results or worse against those two teams flirting with relegation, we have lost against Swansea as well. However, we have hardly shown the fight the Liverpool players have had (45 minutes against Spurs?) during most of their recent matches, players that, on paper, are worse than ours.
I'd rather look closer to home and acknowledge our own faults than hope for Liverpool to show their weak side.
The game at the Bridge, when Klopp was appointed just from a few weeks, they were as bad as us, agreed, and yet they won, that alone doesn't bode well.
In summer we'll see what happens, but if for some misfortune they manage to get to the CL, that, and Klopp combined, could be indeed devastating if they decide to sign the right players. I'd rather acknowledge it now than open my eyes to a crude reality.
I don't like Liverpool one bit, but I rate Klopp too highly to just ignore what they can do with him at the helm.