Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most Liverpool thing I have ever seen. They were stealing bloody SEATS from the ground yesterday! :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3586029/Liverpool-fans-seen-taking-SEATS-Anfield-draw-against-Chelsea.html

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Driving me fucking bonkers.

I'm hoping that would be solve once we (hopefully) have an actual attacking system under Conte. 

Stupid way of losing two points but to be fair it was not a match worthy of criticism because 'pool clearly did n't want to exert themselves.
So the only thinkg worth mentioning was Eden's supergoal and his overall performence.

Considering I thought we'd be battered before the game started, I was pleasantly surprised by our performance (except Begovic). But in all honesty Liverpools minds were on next weeks final. It just looked like a stroll in the park for both sides, but we did show up a lot better than they did. Hazard was supreme, which begs me to ask "Where the fuck were you all season?" If Courtois leaves then Begovic is nowhere near good enough, schoolboy error from a so-called world class keeper. Traore showed some very neat touches and played well. Mikel wasn't tested at all, otherwise we could have been overrun. His first tackle kicked one of them up in the air just outside our box.

But when they equalized I kinda half expected it. It's been that sort of season. Hopefully things can only get better but Conte has no magic wand and we are not guaranteed to be challenging next season, so I will wait with guarded optimism for the start of nest season. With a few shrewd purchases, a positive approach and 100% effort from the players we should be up there. But then again, I thought that about this season too!!!!!!

^^ agree except about mikeI - he's a lot less harmful in defense than in the middle. he has the technique of a very simple CB so he does better there. I mean Cahill has more goals and assists than mikel in his 10 years at the club.

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

^^ agree except about mikeI - he's a lot less harmful in defense than in the middle. he has the technique of a very simple CB so he does better there. I mean Cahill has more goals and assists than mikel in his 10 years at the club.

My only disagreement with Wednesday's line up was the selection of Mikel over Tomori who I felt could have been given a start. One potential explanation I came up with is that Antonio Conte has an idea that MJO can be useful at CB and has asked for it to be tried out. That guess fits in with the point your are making.

36 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

My only disagreement with Wednesday's line up was the selection of Mikel over Tomori who I felt could have been given a start. One potential explanation I came up with is that Antonio Conte has an idea that MJO can be useful at CB and has asked for it to be tried out. That guess fits in with the point your are making.

Oh I believe that too. Mikel isn't getting any younger and consider he's always been pretty slow, reckon they might be thinking of how to use him in his last year.

dont think he's going to go anywhere as no one in their right mind would match his wages.

On 5/11/2016 at 2:34 AM, chrismada9 said:

Congratulations to us!

We are now statistically.. the worst defending champions in Premier League history!

Breaking the record made by Blackburn. Just saying something about our season