Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eden was just brilliant. :wub:

Kenedy. I dont know why the kid doesnt play more. Since we have nothing to lose, I would gladly give him more chances, either on wing or LB. His touch is just special and defends decently.

All in all, team did well, with Conte hopefuly we can get back next season. But will we ever keep another clean sheet? :doh:

Just now, BlueLyon said:

Kenedy. I dont know why the kid doesn't play more. Since we have nothing to lose, I would gladly give him more chances, either on wing or LB. His touch is just special and defends decently.

Agreed.. his pace stands out a lot more than Baba's! Kenedy works hard to get back, while Baba just stands around, hardly doing much!

Result basically sums up my feelings about these last few games: meh

Hazard back to being Hazard, Cesc was good again, Azpi was good. How many fucking passes did Matic misplace?! Just not good enough going forward. 

6 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Kenedy. I dont know why the kid doesnt play more. Since we have nothing to lose, I would gladly give him more chances, either on wing or LB. His touch is just special and defends decently.

I don't agree with you  about Kennedy's touch but I do agree that he should play more. I see no reason for persisting with Baba. These minutes should have gone to Kennedy.

10 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I don't agree with you  about Kennedy's touch but I do agree that he should play more. I see no reason for persisting with Baba. These minutes should have gone to Kennedy.

That back heel and run past liverpool defenders in second half were amazing. I love he has confidence and tries these tricks (and they actualy work) unlike others who cant get basics done right and fuck up every second attack. He is very young and obviously makes mistakes but with regular football, he could be our starter in two season. Reminds me of Carrasco a bit. Damn shame our board doesnt see the potential and sticks to the likes of Oscar and Pedro who should be sold.

On another note, our attacking players stick to the ball way too long. Our passing and movement should be much faster.

58 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hazard back to being Hazard, Cesc was good again, Azpi was good. How many fucking passes did Matic misplace?! Just not good enough going forward. 

not many actually

http://epl.squawka.com/english-barclays-premier-league/11-05-2016/liverpool-vs-chelsea/matches

select Matic on the right and then passing up top - image tells the story.

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Matic was pretty decent in the first half...but really lazy with his passing in the second. Seemed to take his foot off the gas when it looked like Liverpool were also not pushing that hard.

Hazard was practically the only player from both teams who was giving 100%. We lost the 3 points when Traore came off because we were basically playing with 10 men with Tammy on. 

Also, Matic's passing.....WHY would you not start RLC instead of him in a dead game like this I'll never understand..

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Our ability to kill off a game is so worrying.

Pedro's finishing is worrying, and the inability of our attackers, bar Hazard and Cesc, to find the final pass has been a massive issue since last season even.