Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Guus Hiddink says there are no fresh injury concerns ahead of our trip to Sunderland, a game he will be fielding a very strong team for. 

The manager was speaking at a media conference to preview tomorrow's game and said he would not be bringing in Academy players who are not currently part of the first team set-up, as it would not be fair to those teams who like Sunderland are involved in the relegation battle."

Great, I already hate this game. A "very strong team" means Iva on the right, Azpi on the left, Matic in the midfield and other horrible things. At least pls drop Costa for Pato.

8 hours ago, manpe said:

For Traore. Pato is dead meat like Falcao.

I'm not sure about it. He has only played two matches for us, none of them were full games and he was pretty good. He should play a bit in the last three games to see if we should go for him. I like his attitude a lot and he is a very talented player.

Hiddink: "I am not going to change a lot. Before, I made some changes with Academy players, but it would not be fair to do it again."

what the actual fuck, that's not how a proper motivation works. :(

I do like a bit of Schadenfreude seeing those miserable Spurs twats on Monday brought joy to my cold dark heart. So a repeat today against Sunderland would be great there's nothing quite like seeing miserable opposition fans. As for the team let Traore start really impressed with this kid when I've seen him has great movement and awareness and could be a real star.

Chelsea team: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Willian, Fabregas, Hazard; Diego Costa.

Chelsea subs: Begovic, Baba Rahman, Loftus-Cheek, Kenedy, Oscar, Traore, Pato.