Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheYESDragon said:

Why are people hating Rafa Benitez so much? He won us the EL and FA Cup tbf.

No FA cup lol though he did better then Hiddink! Maybe people shouldn't come back a 2nd time it doesnt go well..

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

My weekly "my god, our defense and midfield are shit" post.

Azpi is the only defender we have that should play next season. Utterly, shockingly terrible. Conceding 3 goals to one of the worst sides in the league.

I was waiting for this post tbh :D

2 minutes ago, Sovieticus said:

When did he win us an FA cup lol?

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

No FA cup lol though he did better then Hiddink! Maybe people shouldn't come back a 2nd time it doesnt go well..

... Oh shit, I swear he won us something else as well... the COC?

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

My weekly "my god, our defense and midfield are shit" post.

Azpi is the only defender we have that should play next season. Utterly, shockingly terrible. Conceding 3 goals to one of the worst sides in the league.

Azpi is lowkey a problem as well. He runs around like a headless chicken, you can't fault his effort/desire but he's a donkey too.

1 minute ago, Styles said:

:lol:

Even when he's shit he can still control and pass the ball. Costa on his best days struggles with the basics.

20 goals and 15 goals is a pretty good return considering injuries and banned games. We forget the days or Torres.