Sunderland 3-2 Chelsea

Jase

What's the point in even constructing a post when pretty much everyone here already knows what I think...

...can't be fucking arsed!

Y'know what.. I just found a dead pigeon outside my log cabin! Even that has more quality than our entire first team! Fucking pathetic!

Liverpool will murder us in mid-week, while the Leicester side, even after a hangover, will get three easy points at the Bridge!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, xPetrCechx said:

You sure that the next season will be better?

100%?

This!!! ...  what we are seeing is Rock Bottom!!! Nothing is 100% in this world but logically we cannot be falling beyond this. 

And more importantly the board/owner/sponsors wouldnt let it happen because if we dont stay on the top we loss out on money ... not good!!! EVERYTHING is about Money, honey!!! :)

Personally I feel Conte will do a much much better job (fingers crossed) with whatever team he gets ...  

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Problem being is there are a shit load of teams above us on a football level now.....Forget spending power, the desire others are showing will drown that. 

If Leicester winning the league doesn't show that I don't know what does. Every other club will be inspired to be like them next season, making the Premier League a lot harder..

1 minute ago, chrismada9 said:

If Leicester winning the league doesn't show that I don't know what does. Every other club will be inspired to be like them next season, making the Premier League a lot harder..

Defiantly.Its not just the way they've played its the spirit and desire and all that jazz.Something we've lacked for pretty much most our games..except on Monday

To be honest this result was expected. The team had nothing more to play for. Played a superb 2nd half against Spurs, because that was our Game of the season.  Sunderland was playing their Game of the season, fighting to stay alive in PL next season. The team was lazy, and even Costa killer instinct was not there. This kind of Game was perfect fo the likes of Kenedy and Traore, at least they still have some motivation left. 

How the well do we go from 1-0 to 2-1 to then throw it away to end it 3-2, this is a Aston Villa side awful and crap but they managed to beat us. And we've lost our captain :(

The only good thing about this season is that Leicester have won it, Arsenal failed to win it with the top big 4 being shit and 11 years of investment and Cech....