Henrikh Mkhitaryan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Melanicus said:

I don't watch Bundesliga, so can anyone answer - can he play just behind the striker in a 442 formation?

Mkhitaryan can play a lot of positions (AMC,RW,LW) but not as a striker.

3 minutes ago, Chelsea4 said:

It depends on how Conte wants to play in a 3-5-2 he would not work but in a 4-4-2 he could as a RM.

If there's a position that needs the least reinforcement it's our attacking midfield/winger department. Why would we buy him for a lot of money just for the sake of it? We don't need him. We won't play 3-5-2 and even if we would, we have Oscar, Fabregas, Willian and even Hazard who can play there. We don't need new RM either because we have Willian and Pedro there. If he could play just behind the striker in the 442 (I like to call it "Tevez role") then he would be an interesting option. Otherwise, we don't need him.

1 minute ago, Melanicus said:

If there's a position that needs the least reinforcement it's our attacking midfield/winger department. Why would we buy him for a lot of money just for the sake of it? We don't need him. We won't play 3-5-2 and even if we would, we have Oscar, Fabregas, Willian and even Hazard who can play there. We don't need new RM either because we have Willian and Pedro there. If he could play just behind the striker in the 442 (I like to call it "Tevez role") then he would be an interesting option. Otherwise, we don't need him.

In a 3-5-2 Hazard,Fabregas and Oscar can't play as RWB or LWB and i never said that were gonna play a 3-5-2.

On 26/05/2016 at 0:04 PM, Chelsea4 said:

In a 3-5-2 Hazard,Fabregas and Oscar can't play as RWB or LWB and i never said that were gonna play a 3-5-2.

Fuck knows what formation conte going to play conte seems to play wif a lot of formations over the years I hoping he plays the 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 formation 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2016 at 0:14 PM, DYC. said:

I've already decided where he's going. He's going to join Juve as the final missing piece of the puzzle, to become genuine CL contenders. It's the perfect move for both parties.

There's a TV in my head.

But then who's going to buy Oscar? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Oscar is going to be either in the reserves of a Chinese club if the deal happens or in our first team. This just feels gross but is the reality.

5 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Mourinho. Utd lack balance.

I'll take his sister off his hands though. He's had his fill.

Ya that right there should tell you all you need to know regarding whether or not Mkitaryan is needed

We could end our RM once and for all with this guy...

But according to reports, Man U and Arsenal are the favorites for him. Just seen ok twitter the Mkhitaryan's sister (who works for Uefa) just started following Arsenal on LinkedIn, and its the only club she follows...

make of it, what you will. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You