Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Uhm, I do not believe it's true, but BILD reported we have submitted a likely to be accepted bid for him of 60 mil. EURO. He does tend to miss sitters, but he js pacey and does score too, while also very good at bulding play or counter-attacking play, depending on style. My wet dream is Isco, but if we can't get him, Naingollan and Mkhitaryan would be an amazing top hit. Plus 40 mil. For him is reasonable.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

60 mil euro? Thats Di Maria money on a bang average player who in fact, like you said, does miss sitters quite often. We already have Oscar doing his job. 

What are you talking about? Did you watch Mkhitaryan play this season? 18 goal and 18 assist and you compare him to Oscar.There is a reason we offered 60m.

19 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

It's about last year guys. Bild say Chelsea made that 60m bid one year ago, not now and this summer the club is likely to make a fresh bid.

Didn't see this. If true, then I hope he doesn't have a bigger price tag. Lol

@!Hazard! I think you've based your opinion mainly on last season, after which he admitted he is dissapointed by himself, but also Klopp's tactics which he very much disliked. 

Henrikh Mkhitaryan Characteristics

+ Strengths

Through balls
Strong
Key passes
Strong
Dribbling
Strong
Passing
Strong
Crossing
Strong

- Weaknesses

(Player has no significant weaknesses)

Henrikh Mkhitaryan's Style of Play

• Likes to cut inside
  • Likes to dribble
  • Likes to do layoffs

1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

60 mil euro? Thats Di Maria money on a bang average player who in fact, like you said, does miss sitters quite often. We already have Oscar doing his job. 

Possibly the dumbest post I've seen on TC. No diss.. but how can you compare Henrikh to Oscar? Oscar couldnt pick a pass if he had the entire half to himself. Henrikh is a elite baller, with ridiculous stats, he starts regularly in a team who plays (in my opinion) even better football than Barca. He can strike the ball equally well with both feet.. He's just a complete #10. The only time you put these two in the same sentecne is if you say: Mkhitaryan is the player we thought Oscar would be. 60m Euros = 46m pounds. In this day and age, 30m is the NORM for a player. So thats not a bad price at alllll  

Again, all depends on the formation we'll be playing. We don't even know if Conte will play with a #10. He's a nice player and definitely a better #10 than Oscar, so as a direct replacement to continue deploying 4-2-3-1 it would make sense. 

Mkhitaryan is an attacking midfielder capable of playing second striker as well. He thrives playing just behind the strikers, where he always looks to link up with his teammates in and around the box. Tearing apart opposition defences time and time again, he makes space for the striker/wingers to exploit and create goal scoring opportunities. Mkhitaryan has been praised for his technique, movement, accurate passing, dribbling, creativity, ball control and work rate. He is equipped with a dangerous shot, trickery to beat defenders, and a superb vision to go for the pass.[87][88]

During the 2012–13 season, former Scottish footballer Pat Nevin said of Mkhitaryan, "Eleven goals in eight league matches already is fantastic, but when you add that he is a midfielder, it is phenomenal. You may not have heard of him yet, even if all the scouts at the top European clubs have, but you soon will. He has pace, skill, a rocket of a shot and the ability to arrive in the box like Frank Lampard. This all singles him out as a player who must be watched or more importantly marked."[89]

Got this info on Wikipedia about Mkhitaryan Pat Nevin thinks highly of him 

Having thought about it, can't see us paying much for him. Apparently has 12 months on his contract and seeing as Hunmels is off to Bayern for 30, yes 30, mil. EURO, Miki with one amazing season behind his back, can't go for more than 40. So, IF we get him and Naingollan and sell Oscar, then 75% of the transfer window is done.

Has anyone pointed out he's been Dortmund's best player this season? He's been MotM 11 times the next closest is Hummels at 3!

I'm not too sure about 60m but at the right price we could have something here. Oscar just isn't doing it anymore...

5 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Has anyone pointed out he's been Dortmund's best player this season? He's been MotM 11 times the next closest is Hummels at 3!

I'm not too sure about 60m but at the right price we could have something here. Oscar just isn't doing it anymore...

Any more?

I have seen so many bad games from him over the years, lost count. Sure he's had his world class games this season, but it's only been one!
Would be the typical Chelsea buy, flashy attacking player who has won jack shit in his career, but now would command big money. Big risk!

I want soldiers, goddamn steel in midfield (Nainggolan shouldn't be the only one) and a new starting centre back and full back.
That's gonna be expensive, but please for the love of god, close the gaps first!

But i could see us spending the big bucks on this guy, fucking nightmare, Chelsea way.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You