Joe Hart

Melanicus

With all this talk of Courtois wanting to go to another club and Begovic being unsettled too, I would like to see us going for Hart.

He's a fantastic English goalkeeper that has proven himself on the highest level. 29 y/o, perfect age for goalkeeper, yet he's very experienced.

There was already some talk of Guardiola wanting to go for Ter Stegen because Hart isn't the type of goalkeeper he'd want.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sell Courtois and Pep is dumb enough to prefer Ter Stegen I'd have Joe Hart in an instant. Fantastic keeper and is certainly a big game player. Always seems to bail City out in the biggest matches.

Not sure they'd ever sell him to us, though.

Yep, I'd take him in a heartbeat (forgive the pun!!) He's good and he's English..And the players would love him. Think of all the free shampoo he'd bring into the dressing room. He'd be "Head ad Shoulders" above the rest:P

• 2 weeks later...

WHY ARE WE EVEN CONTEMPLATING SELLING COURTOIS....??? 

Courtois is one of the top 5 GKs in the world, one dodgy season doesn't change that, when he was at Atletico everyone said he was better than Cech and we needed him etc but now people seem happy for us to sell him and replace him with Joe Hart or if you believe the papers, Fraser Forster.... 

I think Begovic is just as good as Joe Hart to be honest so if we sell Courtois then we'd better get somebody like Neuer to replace him haha...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You