Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Not Gonna Happen.

Never know they've only lost 3 games and last was in Feb.Man U such a weird team..hopefully they'll get a draw as loss just make things tense again especially with us one minute piss poor the next not so...hopefully West Brom turn up tommrow

Could afford to lose with the likes of City, etc. But no, not this one. At worst it should be a draw. Our 'final' and the most important game of the rest of our season now. Let's save English football!!

Win this, and all players could have their holidays already after the match. Cmon, fight for your chance of early holidays, folks!

The program is Spurs - WBA, CFC - Spurs, Spurs - S''ton, NC - Spurs.
For the foxhunters:
MU-Lei, Lei-Toffs, CFC-Lei.

If we give the match then the Spurs do have a chance for the 12/4.
Then we need to kill the foxes to conclude the deal and also the foxes should lose to MU.
Well, approximately because no team is a write off.

If on the other hand we kill Spurs it is 100% game over.
So I 'd go for Ranieri's money.

On 4/24/2016 at 5:39 PM, Tomo said:

Spurs have one thing in common with Arsenal, they have a raging inferiority complex against us, especially at Stamford Bridge, they have had some glorious chances to beat us in recent years and blew it, ironically it was the one time it didn't look possible it happened.

Didn't they win at Old Trafford after failing to for 15 years or something?

I'll never understand how these psychological barriers transfer from one group of players to an entirely different group of players but let's hope it continues

3 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Didn't they win at Old Trafford after failing to for 15 years or something?

I'll never understand these psychological barriers transfer from one group of players to an entirely different group of players but let's hope it continues

Yeah, although how they escaped with a win that particular day beat me.

It's defiantly something that exists, look at our own record against Arsenal between 95-05, not a single league win against them, United we beat regularly likewise Liverpool but Arsenal our players crumbled, even Hasselbaink who's record vs them for Leeds was as good as Drogbas when he came here couldn't reverse it, it took Jose and Didier himself to finally do it.

Tottenham will win here sometime and it might be next week, but there phycological torture at The Bridge stretching back 26 years could defiantly work to our advantage.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Desperately hoping Leicester don't win at Old Trafford this weekend!

Why!? I'd rather take the guarantee that they've sealed it and make our match meaningless than take a chance on us losing and making it a race again.

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Why!? I'd rather take the guarantee that they've sealed it and make our match meaningless than take a chance on us losing and making it a race again.

I want the game to have something riding on it. Makes it more fun. Spurs won't win the title anyway and if we are the one to officially end it, even better!

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

I want the game to have something riding on it. Makes it more fun. Spurs won't win the title anyway and if we are the one to officially end it, even better!

Way I see it is: Liecester beat United, win the title thus stopping Spuds winning it, and also effectively end United's hope for a CL place for next season.

really want Liecester to win this one.