Chelsea 2-2 Spurs

Jase

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

I swear I read one of them saying they're proud of being 2nd :lol:

I read through some, and the mind the gap (referring to our current table positions) was hilarious. Mind the gap with our UCL, UEL and PL titles 

The salty cunts

After nearly smashing up my TV in the first half, was glad I persevered ?

What a comeback, what a goal by Hazard! 

Spurs should have lost so many players - Clattenbut! Is such a pussy- hope retrospective action is taken against Lamella hate that ugly cunt!

Dier should also have walked

Feel for Poch - maybe now he will realise what a bunch of pricks he's managing - no mental strength, not even little horses, just complete pony ????

well done Ranieri and Leicester, but don't get too attached to that trophy, it's heading back to SB next season!!! 

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

After nearly smashing up my TV in the first half, was glad I persevered ?

What a comeback, what a goal by Hazard! 

Spurs should have lost so many players - Clattenbut! Is such a pussy- hope retrospective action is taken against Lamella hate that ugly cunt!

Dier should also have walked

Feel for Poch - maybe now he will realise what a bunch of pricks he's managing - no mental strength, not even little horses, just complete pony ????

well done Ranieri and Leicester, but don't get too attached to that trophy, it's heading back to SB next season!!! 

Wouldn't surprise me if he's a big part of it himself. 

Wooooooooooooooo! Hell, yes! What a match. What a second half effort it was. Hazard showed what he can do. Let's hope Conte can get that out of him 100% of the time, but that is the future. As for tonight, what a satisfying effort. Fans were on their game. Thought the team played well, everyone, except for a couple of "doh!" plays by Mickel and Ivanovic getting lost once or twice.Cesc, Costa, Willian and Hazard all came to fight. It goes without saying that JT came to play and fight for the Blues. I hope we can get him in the squad next year.

Now, as for Tottenham, I thought they showed their true scum character when they turned the final 10-15 minutes into a "bust up" trying to injure numerous of our players. Hope it hurts you thugs! Thought our players held their composure through most of the tempers flaring, even Costa. Cesc may have had a tough first half, but he played most of the second half as he cares about the badge on his shirt.

Great night for all Blues (and Foxes) everywhere throughout the land. Enjoy lads and drink one for me! :drunk:

Come on you Chelsea!!

Just now, kmk108 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if he's a big part of it himself. 

Nah, he seems like a decent bloke, first words in the interview (awful to have to do that after your dreams are shattered) were - well done Leicester and Ranieri, fans and club, they deserved it! 

Thats the sign of a decent bloke in my book, gracious in defeat. 

I would have him here in a heartbeat, he is a very good manager, I can see him at Real or Barca in a few seasons. 

Spurs always have players that are hot headed, little boys playing at being men ???

Congrats to Leicester and Raneri. No other team deserved to take the title from us than they did.

Get fucked Spurs. A proper dodgy club right from their dirty players all the way up to the crook chairman Levy.