Javier Pastore

the wes

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Yeah sounds about right, living off that wonder goal years ago and we are now linked.

Splendid.

Pastore has been great for PSG in 2011/2012 he has scored 12 goals and had 6 assists and in 2014/2015 Pastore scored 5 goals and has 13 assists.Now he is not playing much but he would be a good signing.

• 6 months later...
55 minutes ago, the wes said:

Javier Pastore is the subject of interest from Chelsea, an Italian club and a Chinese outfit, a source close to the Argentina international has confirmed to ESPN FC.

He is an outstanding player, but if we stick with this 3-4-3 I can't see his place in the system. He is a no10 or a LW. On the left Hazard have a solid spot and there is no central offensive midfielder in this system.

Can't see him fitting in.  I was against the James signing when those rumours were going around in the summer.  But, with the new set-up, I think he would fit in very well.  Verratti and Di Maria from PSG would be my picks.

If this is actually true, I could see us going for a 352.

• 4 months later...

I think he is a good player,but I don't think he is a good choice for Chelsea. He won't fit in this team. I'm happy they didn't bought him and he is still playing chelsea, so don't worry.

Remember when we were linked to him a few years ago? He's still a fantastic talent, injuries have ruined his career progress big time though. Could've been a massive player otherwise. One of his most recent performances:

Really knows how to control the tempo of the game.

22 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Remember when we were linked to him a few years ago? He's still a fantastic talent, injuries have ruined his career progress big time though. Could've been a massive player otherwise. One of his most recent performances:

Really knows how to control the tempo of the game.

was too pricey at the time, Palermo were asking for silly money and PSG paid it in the end, not saying Pastore would have flopped here, but we got Mata instead and it paid off, FA Cup and Champions League winners that season :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You