Chelsea v Man City

Jase

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Tautvix said:

And still people blame it all on Mourinho? You are embarrassing. These fucking players are disgrace. I hope Conte can kick them all.

A large part of it is his fault. Especially getting rid of the best midfielder on show today.

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

And still people blame it all on Mourinho? You are embarrassing. These fucking players are disgrace. I hope Conte can kick them all.

Hear hear hear! the passion players had for our club has all left Stamford Bridge

1 minute ago, Tautvix said:

Mourinho is largely responsible for this mess. He was more embarrassing and damaging to this club than any current Chelsea player.

7 minutes ago, Beepu said:

Please stop, you actually sound like you want the club you support to be in turmoil with no way back up. 

It's a prediction.  The only people who wants the club to be in turmoil is the Board. To them, making money from the fans and tv deals is all that matters.  They want the trophies but they like positive cash flow more.  Just lower your expectations for the foreseeable future to what a Norwich fan's level is and you will be fine.

Just now, milan.cech said:

He has more chance of playing for this club than John Terry :)

I really hope the future proves you wrong. The last thing this excuse for a Chelsea team needs is it´s leader departing

3 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Sold Mata, and kdb in January and what he got us? 

Where's matic? Salah? 

Just now, Fernando said:

Sold Mata, and kdb in January and what he got us? 

What he got us? The title.

Don't get me wrong I am not defending him. He made mistakes this season but what's happening AT THIS MOMENT is not Mourinho's fault. He has left 4 months ago ffs. Are you still gonna blame Mourinho when Conte fails?