Chelsea 0-3 Man City

Jase

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How fucking shit are we? Do we even have defence?

I hope Conte has watched this game and sells all the shit that stinks in this team. Abramovic needs to support him in this cleaning.

As one of our legend said (by the way how I fucking miss that Chelsea): it's a fucking disgrace!

Can this season just fucking end already?

I'm just pissed that I didn't make Aguero my fantasy team captain this week.

All joking aside what a fucking mess, it hurts to see my beloved Chelsea like this.

So many to blame, no one should go away without a share of the responsibility, the club deserves better, so do the fans. 

End. The. Fucking. Season. 

Blown away and humiliated at home by a City side missing two of their best players and deploying some of the most basic counterattacking tactics. Absolutely insane that we've allowed our club to disintegrate and waste away to this level. City didn't even need to expend much effort. They just bullied us and swatted us away like a newly promoted relegation candidate. 

Roman needs to be on the phone yesterday with Conte picking out his choices for signings. The likes of Cahill, Ivanovic, and Baba shouldn't play for Chelsea again. Mikel shouldn't be anywhere near the first XI. Squad player at best. Honestly, if we can recruit the keeper of Conte's choice I wouldn't be too sad to see Courtois go. He doesn't look bothered or happy to be here. Fuck him off for a huge fee if that's the case.

We need a minimum of 5 new players.

Also, I can't see us winning another game this season. That in itself doesn't matter I guess, but what a terrible mood there will be around the place if we just lose, lose, lose to close out a dreadful season.

People were worried if the title is decided on the last game we can somehow do something against Leicester.

Look at bigger picture, Tottenham and Leicester are far more consistent than City this season and they would probably smashed us too.

So need to worry we'll give Tottenham a glimpse of hope.

This season is over for both the fans, players and everyone involved with the club.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

Meh this is good it happened so that the club will get busy in the summer. 

I have almost zero faith in the people that allowed us to get into this position. 

We need massive upgrades in defense and midfield...Suicidal tactics by Guus Hiddink..Everyone knows that fab and mikel do not stand a chance against yaya and fernandinho...WTF are those corners..not even one was properly taken..I got to a point that we should not get corner because city will score through counter attack...

Fuck this season!!

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Dog shit, absolute dog shit.

I hope every board member was in the stands to witness that shower of shit served up again.

The Board is happily counting the moolah they are making from the fans and the new TV deal.  Results be damned as Long as they keep that net spend down.