• Fabregas
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Pato
    • Kenedy (sub)
    • Traore (sub)
    • Falcao (sub)

Why on earth did Hiddink not bring on Colkett, Palmer etc. late on? I'm sure he only brought on Kenedy and Falcao too, so one of the young players could have just come on. Dreadful performance, Miazga was shaky but hopefully he can use this to learn. Ivanovic is shit. Baba was decent, Azpi didn't look like his usual self today. Fabregas was okay, Oscar was meh, Pato's first touch was shit, Pedro didn't do much, Begovic had a fuck up or two (but still think he is a good backup) and Mikel was great, probably MOTM for me. Very good at shielding the ball in midfield and provided good experience at CB for us.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bothered, have nothing to play for anyway and even when we had the team was still shit. :chai: Good minutes for Ruben Cheeks, happy for that. Lost only by 1, well defended.

hopefully the next match is better.  jeez.  

too bad we don't have much a midfield  --nor much of a back line. 

Good luck, Antonio.

This club better fix itself from the top down quickly or forget any dream of building the "global brand" 

Why the fuck is Oscar still getting a game..Very poor performance from him.

We really looked like a eleven guys (not a team) just out for a kick-about with nothing at stake.

Begovic did well I thought and should hold the keepers spot as Theo is flapping a bit lately.

Usually after a defeat I'd go on a rant, but really I couldn't be arsed. If they wont show heart and commitment on the pitch, I wont expend the energy ranting on about a shower of wasters.

Happy Guus' misleading record came to an end. How on EARTH is Oscar not getting an early holiday (like Willian is seemingly).

I think Begovic might be the only one to come away with the slightest bit of praise.

4 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

Pathetic display. Just shows our "quality".

Pato - clearly not good enough. Traore was a 100 times better.

Oscar - WOW. where do i begin? He is possibly the worst player on the roster. 

Pedro - played 90 mins. He actually played 90 mins. Can not remember a single productive thing. NOT ONE.

MOTM - RLC for me. Went in and out of the game but in parts showed that he has the technique and the class required to be a regular for us.

Oscar the man that Mourinho put over Mata and KDB......

This is why I'm glad Mourinho is gone! 

41 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Oscar the man that Mourinho put over Mata and KDB......

This is why I'm glad Mourinho is gone! 

I have a question for you :)
Did you predict this outcome when Jose/board made the judgement call? Because back in the day Oscar was actually playing some good stuff, imo.
Furthermore Jose might have been responsible for this decision, but nowadays it's Hiddink who loves fielding him.
Why does he continue with this so-called madness when a lot of supporters severely question this decision? Is he really that stupid?!
Or is there more to the story? Who knows....:ph34r:

Really surprised how down everyone is after today's match. Yeah,we lost to a bottom table club, but the starting XI should have probably given you the advance notice of the likely result. I am surprised it was only 1-0. Could have been 3-0 easily.

Though I am glad to see the likes of Pato, Baba, etc get playing time, and they should so we can see what they do or do not have, it is becoming clear they are not top flight quality. At least not when half the squad on the pitch is from this group.

Not sure many from today's match are on the team next year, Pato, Baba, Miazga, Falcao, Oscar and Mikel.

Pato looked really small and not a top tier player in my opinion. We all know Oscar needs to move on. 

i felt Pedro and Cesc played okay considering who they had with them. Pedro set up a couple of scoring chances but our guys could not finish. Cesc struggled at times today but I thought only because no one was creating space or runs leaving him no options.

RLC started well and good movement, but thought by halftime was spent. Still a keeper needs to keep working hard.

Mikel has given us all he has and there is not much left.

Our midfield is in shambles. Breakout the cash Roman this summer, please!

Oh, that back line today. As bad as the first 10 games were defensively this season, today was worse. Never seen so many standing around and then when they got to the ball, they gave no clue how to clear much less clear from danger to a teammate. Sorry, Baba is not PL quality. Miazga  was embarrassingly poor. Awful clearance for their goal. He will be nice loan fodder next year. These guys made us forget Ivanovic.

Falcao? Later my man. Traore and Kenedy  are keepers.

Begovic kept us in it. He was all over the place with no one playing in front of him.

It is very obvious the gap between Costa, Willian, Hazard and the group out there today. Hope we see them back next week and year.

Need to add some top level help for these guys. Especially CB and LB along with Midfield. Honestly, I would sign JT for one more year. We need his heart.

If there is any truth to a £70 million offer for Courtois, I am a seller. We could buy a lot for that price.

So, as I said, why so shocked today. Very little talent out there. 

Come on you Chelsea!!

10 hours ago, DYC. said:

Good ol', Tomo. I'm gonna need your optimism.

We will have to be truly unbelievably shit for me to ever fear defeat at home to Spurs, the inferiority complex they have against us (especially at The Bridge) is off the scale and will always give us an advantage against them even when they are a better team (like 5-1 at Wembley? They were better then).

13 hours ago, chelseafan26 said:

Pathetic display. Just shows our "quality".

Pato - clearly not good enough. Traore was a 100 times better.

Oscar - WOW. where do i begin? He is possibly the worst player on the roster. 

Pedro - played 90 mins. He actually played 90 mins. Can not remember a single productive thing. NOT ONE.

MOTM - RLC for me. Went in and out of the game but in parts showed that he has the technique and the class required to be a regular for us.

Set up Pato perfectly in the second half, however Pato missed it. Really that should have been an assist, credited to Pedro.

I seriously have to applaud our ability to make average players/teams look like world beaters whenever we play them.

Montero is a decent player but my god, he's barely had any impact on Swansea this season and yet we made him look like Messi in both games this season. There's something seriously wrong with this team. :doh:

Another gripe I have with yesterday is why bring on Falcao? He clearly is not going to be here next season, while we have talented young players like Palmer who have been excellent for the U21/U19 this season and he did not come on. Players like this are hopefully the future and the ones we should be looking to. Not expired players like Falcao.