The Conte Thread

49 minutes ago, Clevemayer said:

No seriously. That kongohasnoflash and  rmpr said he must be #10 you said #10 or winger cause thats his natural pos he played before. No we disagree more often for example when i said mikel was a great asset to the Team but too lazy smtms, on mou coming back,  etc... But thats normal i smtms think you r controversial but more often then not have valubale Input. Have only my mobile cause switching my internetprovider ATM Else i would search a bit the topics

I already searched, and can confirm you are not telling the truth. Oscar was never a typical #10, so I don't know what you mean. Stop writing that I said things I never did, if you don't have the proof. Now you are even writing that I just said Oscar should play was a winger, and thats even more hilarious.

8 hours ago, Clevemayer said:
Spoiler

We both r here a long time and the forum Engine was switched a few Times i cant find Our direct conversations  but Look at first page of Oscar topic After he was Signed someone quoted you albeit not a forum quote saying winger is his natural pos Me and others have been on the other sie after a while the time we knew more Abt him

Then you said he  is better as mata in 2012 when mata was on fire and he was on the wings back then dropping into #10 now and then

Then before you said Oscar is going to be Our Main Player very soon

You compared him to two wingers

After benitez you thought Oscar was overrated 

Then he is Our Best Player and you predicted it

Then you Switched to the idea of him being natural #10

Like i said you r controversial but i value your Input. Problem for me now is your posts dont quote all ppl your answering to, but i Do it the same way. And i always during that convos was on the other sie so I received the bashing too :-) ;-) 

promoguy.JPG

I'm just hoping we give this dude time to build his philosophy and instill Chelsea with an identity. This is the time to do it! He WILL bring through the youth(vital given the transfer market) He WILL have us playing beautiful football, and he will return Chelsea to the summit... given time. 

I just hope Roman understands Rome wasn't built in one day(pun intended)

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

I'm just hoping we give this dude time to build his philosophy and instill Chelsea with an identity. This is the time to do it! He WILL bring through the youth(vital given the transfer market) He WILL have us playing beautiful football, and he will return Chelsea to the summit... given time. 

I just hope Roman understands Rome wasn't built in one day(pun intended)

I agree mate but I'm afraid going by our not too distant history I dont hold much faith in it.

I'm fulle emersed in the project and with some proper defenders it should be the bollox but the thing is what does Roman ad Buck consider as successful?

Will they say 6th is a big jump, top 4, FA or League cup?

And say we make top 4 and in CL again. Will they EXPECT silverware next year? Will they sack him if not? Even if he has integrated youth into the 1st team and playing regular?

We have sacked managers for a fuckin lot less.

Look at Carlo. Does the double his 1st season - sacked the next. AVB given boot after what, 3/4 months?  Mou coimes back wins league - club goes tits up in every direction but rightly or wrongly Mou gets the royal shaft. If I had been Roman I'd have kept things chilled, take Mou away for coupe of days to get on the same page and say what the fuck can we do to cear this shit up. But he throws his toys out the pram and listens to the changing room/Emenalo and al and makes him the easy option to save face.

I understrand  results/silverware is the only thing that keeps Roman happy but imagine if we was NORMALLY a mid table team. How much easier it would be. They would be extatic to see the project working and the team progressing each season over a couple of years then to be fighting both home and Europe. We keep doing what we are doing we wont achieve fuck all. We need to usae Conte like that North London club used Vinegar tits. Build the club into having its own character so when the time does come that the manager needs replacing we can hire one to fit Chelseas character and not change us to suit ervery new maager. Talk about MPD! (Multiple Personality Disorder) .

I agree mate but I'm afraid going by our not too distant history I dont hold much faith in it.

I'm fulle emersed in the project and with some proper defenders it should be the bollox but the thing is what does Roman ad Buck consider as successful?

And say we make top 4 and in CL again. Will they EXPECT silverware next year? Will they sack him if not? Even if he has integrated youth into the 1st team and playing regular?

Look at Carlo. Does the double his 1st season - sacked the next. AVB given boot after what, 3/4 months?  Mou coimes back wins league - club goes tits up in every direction but rightly or wrongly Mou gets the royal shaft. If I had been Roman I'd have kept things chilled, take Mou away for coupe of days to get on the same page and say what the fuck can we do to cear this shit up. But he throws his toys out the pram and listens to the changing room/Emenalo and al and makes him the easy option to save face.

I understrand  results/silverware is the only thing that keeps Roman happy but imagine if we was NORMALLY a mid table team. How much easier it would be. They would be extatic to see the project working and the team progressing each season over a couple of years then to be fighting both home and Europe. We keep doing what we are doing we wont achieve fuck all. We need to usae Conte like that North London club used Vinegar tits. Build the club into having its own character so when the time does come that the manager needs replacing we can hire one to fit Chelseas character and not change us to suit ervery new maager. Talk about MPD! (Multiple Personality Disorder) .

Please don't shoot me mate, I sort of agree with Roman's every manager sackings except Carlo's.

1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

Please don't shoot me mate, I sort of agree with Roman's every manager sackings except Carlo's.

I dont mind mate. Theres been reasons to sack or keep all of them but if we dont start giving 1 a good chance, put full faith in him and back him to the hilt then its going to be an ever revolving managers door.

I understand that in this day and age theres not many managers (or players) that stay with one club like Fergi/Vinegar tits/JT but wouldn't it be good to get one to stay 3 years?

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Different times as well. A couple of years back we has the money and squad to dominate. 

Now they will be more lax because Chelsea ain't the big boy anymore blowing everyone away. 

I do think he will be here at least 3 years and that's a lot. 

I dont mind mate. Theres been reasons to sack or keep all of them but if we dont start giving 1 a good chance, put full faith in him and back him to the hilt then its going to be an ever revolving managers door.

I understand that in this day and age theres not many managers (or players) that stay with one club like Fergi/Vinegar tits/JT but wouldn't it be good to get one to stay 3 years?

I understand mate, and finally this time I have a very good feeling about Conte and hopefully like you said he will be our manager for at least 3 yrs. So far the positive signs he has showed are way ahead of my expectation and certainly much more than the previous managers. I'm excited, excited about this Conte's Chelsea.

9 hours ago, Clevemayer said:

We both r here a long time and the forum Engine was switched a few Times i cant find Our direct conversations  but Look at first page of Oscar topic After he was Signed someone quoted you albeit not a forum quote saying winger is his natural pos Me and others have been on the other sie after a while the time we knew more Abt him

Then you said he  is better as mata in 2012 when mata was on fire and he was on the wings back then dropping into #10 now and then

Then before you said Oscar is going to be Our Main Player very soon

You compared him to two wingers

After benitez you thought Oscar was overrated 

Then he is Our Best Player and you predicted it

Then you Switched to the idea of him being natural #10

Like i said you r controversial but i value your Input. Problem for me now is your posts dont quote all ppl your answering to, but i Do it the same way. And i always during that convos was on the other sie so I received the bashing too :-) ;-) 

Lets make things clear: you were saying I bashed you because you you said Oscar was a box to box or CM.

I would like to ask you and everybody who liked your post ( @Jason @Fernando  @The Skipper @Leif @Roquila @TheIceMan @The Chels @BlueSunshine @MefiX19 @Last Sicarius @Tautvix @kellzfresh @Chelsea_firstlove) to show me where in those quotes I was bashing you for saying Oscar was CM/b2, or where I said he was a winger. Please, tell me! You just quoted posts where I said he was better than Mata or that he was going to be our best player very soon. Please tell me where I said he was a winger. All you did was quote I post where I compared Hazard and Oscar. Are you for real when you quoted that as a proof that I said he was a winger? So, if you compare Mata and Hazard you are saying both are wingers?

Again you are LYING. Not sure if people who liked your post really know whats going on. The whole thing started when you said I bashed you for saying Oscar was a b2b or CM. Those quotes have nothing to do with that. There is not a single post where I bashed you for saying anything about Oscar position, there is not a single post where I said Oscar was a winger (your attempt to proof that was quite pathetic), there is not a single post where I said Oscar couldn't play as a CM or a box to box.

I still believe Oscar best position is as a playmaker, but the whole discussion is about I bashing you for saying he was a CM. Please stop this nonsense.

1 hour ago, The Chels said:

You get the feeling that Matic has been holding that one in since the 'can't make a simple pass' comment! :lol: