test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

The Conte Thread

Started by Special Juan,

8,659 posts in this topic

This is something I expected and what I was told by my boss, a diehard Juventus fan. Conte likes squeezing his players like a lemon. A lot of running, a lot.

Drill them, push them, there is no room for fucking slackers after that shit season they gave us last year.

I want Conte to expose the work shy and finish the season well to able to oust all the ones who are just here for the ride. Sick of seeing players going through the motion and being comfortable. 

43 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

I am looking forward to Conte's arrival and coaching of our club for the next 3 years. there is something about Italians I love. Roberto Di Matteo and Conte are great guys.

Zola, Cudicini and Ancelloti too. Love them Italians 

the wes likes this

Tactical review of Conte's Italy, rather for the Frensh speaking members, but there are videos in it, so you don't necessarily need the language. :)

J’ai vu l’Italie qui court partout et défend très bas hier. Conte a choisi des coureurs à pied. C’est son choix – Marc Wilmots

:D

http://analysport.fr/italie/

I'd have him bring in Usain bolt chasing the lads round with a hot poker after last seasn the lazy gits. Can you imagine Cahil and Bane after a Conte training session. Being sick everywhere and pysios following them around ready to catch them.

Supermonkey92 likes this

His top is the perfect shade of blue, I'm looking for one just like it. If anyone gets to talk to him ask him where his shirt the day he came to Cobham is from please. I'll try myself too

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

Antonio Conte will experiment with the squad and his tactics but is unlikely to play 3-5-2, according to his former Italy teamate Gianluca Zambrotta
http://www.squawka.com/news/antonio-conte-may-experiment-at-chelsea-but-dont-expect-3-5-2-gianluca-zambrotta/723407#qcILIwbdioyq5zyZ.99

Well from what ive seen of his time with Italy hes not one for being rigid with formations. It looks like he has that ability to change it to whats needed at the time.But the best thing is hes not scared of offence.

I loved Mou but it struck me that he had drilled defennd 1st into our forwards so much that they were worried about going for goal.

Id love us to have a 2 striker system or at least our AMs given the opportunity to do what theyre paid for. Whether its a 4-3-3 or a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 they all sound good to me (depending on our squad of course!!)

the wes likes this

15 minutes ago, Beepu said:

Is his press conference in 15 minutes??? Will there be a stream of it somewhere?

isn't it tomorrow?